Known unofficial unlock xiaomi14 and k70 series bootloader methods

What time was the first attempt? Maybe you cat write to support so that they give you extra time on UBL, I heard it might work

also keep in mind that the token may change with each reboot and generally over time, so you need to get it again every time to avoid an incorrect key.
Hi bro. May I ask how you transfered money to them, followed the information from XiaomiKEY Client with USDT TRC20. After that it still showed balance 0 in my account. I sent MSG to MiKey Master on telegram but noreply.

Hi bro. May I ask how you transfered money to them, followed the information from XiaomiKEY Client with USDT TRC20. After that it still showed balance 0 in my account. I sent MSG to MiKey Master on telegram but noreply.
hi, I transferred via binance pay, They arrived instantly. it's bad that they don't respond to you, perhaps they process requests manually... I will make a note about this in my article

Today, after almost a month of trying and 113 USDT spent from wich 75 went to Telegram scammer, I managed to unlock the bootloader using mark99 method. Today worked very well from the first try. Now I have HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0.24.1.3.DEV Beta and it worth all the money and time that I spent. All works well and I didn't encounter any bug so far. For me it's the best phone with the best OS features that cover all my needs. Too bad that Xiaomi changed the unlock procedure and opened the gate for the scammers to benefit from their mistakes

Today, after almost a month of trying and 113 USDT spent from wich 75 went to Telegram scammer, I managed to unlock the bootloader using mark99 method. Today worked very well from the first try. Now I have HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0.24.1.3.DEV Beta and it worth all the money and time that I spent. All works well and I didn't encounter any bug so far. For me it's the best phone with the best OS features that cover all my needs. Too bad that Xiaomi changed the unlock procedure and opened the gate for the scammers to benefit from their mistakes
Does 1.0.24.1.3.DEV supports K70, I have not seen it in the version list.

Only Stable HyperOS is available for Redmi K70.

Reactions: geko95gek
Can you describe what the fraud case was like and the name? Because I also paid, but I'm waiting because the server is off
I got scammed on Telegram by the user SPANISH TECHNOLOGY which was asking people to contact him for unlocking phone on the channel Xiaomi Flash & Unlock. He had allot of messages on that channel and that's was making me think that he is legit.

The method described by mark99 worked for me

I got scammed on Telegram by the user SPANISH TECHNOLOGY which was asking people to contact him for unlocking phone on the channel Xiaomi Flash & Unlock. He had allot of messages on that channel and that's was making me think that he is legit.
You can describe in more detail what the fraud looked like. Did it connect to your PC, install any files, try to unlock it, etc.?

For Xiaomi products that are not sold with hyperOS originally, you can use method on github to unlock the bootloader.
@Azalia0124
I have a new GARNET device "Redmi Note 13 Pro". It did not come with hyperOS. Please tell me where to find "the method on github" to unlock the bootloader. Thanks :)

Last edited:
I've downloaded the tool as well, but don't have binance nor TRC20 payment access. Any other ways to load funds?

@Azalia0124
I have a new GARNET device "Redmi Note 13 Pro". It did not come with hyperOS. Please tell me where to find "the method on github" to unlock the bootloader. Thanks :)
I have the same phone on MIUI 14.0.10 and would really like to know how to unlock the bootloader. I tried through the Mi Unlock app but getting the "The system is being upgraded. Please try again later" message. Any help would be very much appreciated! :)

PSA: Now you can unlock Chinese and Global HyperOS devices (Mi 14, Redmi K70 and Note 13 Pro China users have reported to successfully bind their accounts) included with the official global Mi community app:

I have no idea if it's a vulnerability from Xiaomi servers or a feature, but better act quick. Just perform a bootloader unlock as instructed in the app, there are only 1 requirement:
Mi account must be older than 30 days

If no bootloader option appears in your account menu, change the region from China to Global in your Mi Community app/account settings

Edit: xiaomi only opens 2000 slots per day at GMT +8. To bind your account successfully, try to request at the time mentioned above

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am the owner of xiaomi 14 and I figured it out and unlocked it myself through xiaomikey for $40.
Described the instructions here (use google translator for other languages)
now I'm using the firmware again xiaomi.eu:)
Any way I would find a bit more information about the XiaomiKEY procedure? I have a redmi k70 instead of the xiaomi 14 and I want to confirm it's compatible with the method, what to buy etc...

PSA: Now you can unlock Chinese and Global HyperOS devices (Mi 14, Redmi K70 and Note 13 Pro China users have reported to successfully bind their accounts) included with the official global Mi community app:

I have no idea if it's a vulnerability from Xiaomi servers or a feature, but better act quick. Just perform a bootloader unlock as instructed in the app, there are only 1 requirement:
Mi account must be older than 30 days

If no bootloader option appears in your account menu, change the region from China to Global in your Mi Community app/account settings

Edit: xiaomi only opens 2000 slots per day at GMT +8. To bind your account successfully, try to request at the time mentioned above
What an unnecessary authoritive limit. I wonder why they need to hamper the fun of having a new phone and trying things out. People must not have the option to just do with their possessions as they please.

Last edited:
The BL unlock restrictions aren't as much stringent on Global rom as those on Chinese rom, the only prerequisite for BL unlocking on Global rom is that the Xiaomi community app version must be 5.3.31 or higher

Even reaching Level 5 isn't required on Global Xiaomi community
According to this Chinese questionnaire on GitHub, (you can freely translate it to English or any language you want via Google Translate)

The BL unlock restrictions aren't as much stringent on Global rom as those on Chinese rom, the only prerequisite for BL unlocking on Global rom is that the Xiaomi community app version must be 5.3.31 or higher

Even reaching Level 5 isn't required on Global Xiaomi community
According to this Chinese questionnaire on GitHub, (you can freely translate it to English or any language you want via Google Translate)

I got permission on global app but the problem is on the device with cinese rom when trying to add the xiaomi account in the "mi unlock status" menu

For now i haven't got any luck! I've been able to get permission on xiaomi community app but i can't add account on developer options....
Same here with a global ROM Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (garnet).

I got permission on global app but the problem is on the device with cinese rom when trying to add the xiaomi account in the "mi unlock status" menu
It has been patched. Now the global mi community app can only unlock global devices. For chinese devices you still have to go through a third party services

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Chinese rom devices have their own application portal on the Chinese Xiaomi community forum, and it's also mentioned in the unlock eligibility instructions that only accounts registered outside Mainland China can apply for unlocking

Attachments

• IMG_20240207_150416.jpg
    IMG_20240207_150416.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited: