Known unofficial unlock xiaomi14 and k70 series bootloader methods

I have unlocked through mi community app (I did it on 12:00 exactly China time +8 GMT) however when I go inside the developer tools and try to add my account it still doesn't let me and say go to mi community and unlock from there, anyone have any idea what's going on?
1000025506.jpg

I have unlocked through mi community app (I did it on 12:00 exactly China time +8 GMT) however when I go inside the developer tools and try to add my account it still doesn't let me and say go to mi community and unlock from there, anyone have any idea what's going on?
View attachment 51283
If your device is a Chinese variant, then go to the Chinese Xiaomi community forum and apply for unlocking there, It's mentioned in the unlocking eligibility instructions that Xiaomi accounts registered outside Mainland China only can apply for unlocking on the Global forum

Reactions: geko95gek
View attachment 51283
For Chinese variants, you have to be in LV 5 on the Chinese community forum, and to get the application approval, you will be given an exam in which you have to get 96 points at least in order to grant unlock access, but you can bypass both of these prerequisites through some unofficial tools through an OS Vulnerability

For Chinese variants, you have to be in LV 5 on the Chinese community forum, and to get the application approval, you will be given an exam in which you have to get 96 points at least in order to grant unlock access, but you can bypass both of these prerequisites through some unofficial tools through an OS Vulnerability
Ugh I thought this might work, isn't any Xiaomi 14 a Chinese variant right now? My account isn't Chinese though and I don't mind the extra step and go through the exam process or waiting process, however I don't have the Chinese bank account to validate myself in Chinese community, I even tried PHP bypass tool and I reached to 30001 error which says this device has been forced to verify the account qualification by Xiaomi :/ I guess I have to pay some other shady telegram account for unlocking my device so I can flash EU ROM because notifications don't work -_-
This is frustrating.

Ugh I thought this might work, isn't any Xiaomi 14 a Chinese variant right now? My account isn't Chinese though and I don't mind the extra step and go through the exam process or waiting process, however I don't have the Chinese bank account to validate myself in Chinese community, I even tried PHP bypass tool and I reached to 30001 error which says this device has been forced to verify the account qualification by Xiaomi :/ I guess I have to pay some other shady telegram account for unlocking my device so I can flash EU ROM because notifications don't work -_-
This is frustrating.
So they are actually working on allowing Chinese variants of the phones for unlock without any restrictions outside of the normal 3 to 7 days wait. This is only for people that own the phone outside China. Registered outside China means the phone was registered on a global Xiaomi account outside China.

People are getting confused. Just be patient. I imagine within this month they'll have it fixed. Refrain from paying anyone to unlock for you. P.S. there are no vulnerabilities that allow unlocking. They are accessing Xiaomi servers to get unlock codes that's all.

Sent from my 23116PN5BC using Tapatalk

So they are actually working on allowing Chinese variants of the phones for unlock without any restrictions outside of the normal 3 to 7 days wait. This is only for people that own the phone outside China. Registered outside China means the phone was registered on a global Xiaomi account outside China.

People are getting confused. Just be patient. I imagine within this month they'll have it fixed. Refrain from paying anyone to unlock for you. P.S. there are no vulnerabilities that allow unlocking. They are accessing Xiaomi servers to get unlock codes that's all.

Chinese variants have their own application portal on the Chinese Xiaomi community forum and the applicant must be in Level 5 or higher, if he/she is in a lower level and tried to apply, his/her account will get blocked
Global users have to be on the Global rom in order to apply for unlocking on the Global forum

Chinese variants have their own application portal on the Chinese Xiaomi community forum and the applicant must be in Level 5 or higher, if he/she is in a lower level and tried to apply, his/her account will get blocked
Global users have to be on the Global rom in order to apply for unlocking on the Global forum
That's for people living in China. Outside China the global app works. You'll see. Again they're working on it. I've chatted with the admins in the community.

That's for people living in China. Outside China the global app works. You'll see. Again they're working on it. I've chatted with the admins in the community.

Very good news, hope to solve it soon

You're giving me a lot of hope CYBRHKR, I purchased a Redmi K70 pro, and have been waiting two months to unlock the bootloader for it. I tried the GitHub method, but got the error requiring Xiaomi servers.
So I am stuck between whether I should use an unofficial method and risk getting scammed or waiting potentially another month to have a properly usable phone.
You are also the only person I have found online saying this though, so I don't know whether to be skeptical or hopeful lol ... Are there any other details on timelines that you could get the admins in the community to provide us to help my nerves? :D

Hi bro. May I ask how you transfered money to them, followed the information from XiaomiKEY Client with USDT TRC20. After that it still showed balance 0 in my account. I sent MSG to MiKey Master on telegram but noreply.
How it was finished finally? Have you got the reply from them? Your balance has been charged? I did it exactle the same (transferred USDT to TRC20 address) but telgram bot says "not enough credit" :(

You're giving me a lot of hope CYBRHKR, I purchased a Redmi K70 pro, and have been waiting two months to unlock the bootloader for it. I tried the GitHub method, but got the error requiring Xiaomi servers.
So I am stuck between whether I should use an unofficial method and risk getting scammed or waiting potentially another month to have a properly usable phone.
You are also the only person I have found online saying this though, so I don't know whether to be skeptical or hopeful lol ... Are there any other details on timelines that you could get the admins in the community to provide us to help my nerves? :D
just wait till end of the month,
there is a offical way ,but not working correctly .
Maybe they fix it after Lunar new year Holidays

How it was finished finally? Have you got the reply from them? Your balance has been charged? I did it exactle the same (transferred USDT to TRC20 address) but telgram bot says "not enough credit" :(
I used the bot too, and it worked great. Although, I previously created a binance account and paid from the option that generates a code and a link to pay using binance.

Last edited:
just wait till end of the month,
there is a offical way ,but not working correctly .
Maybe they fix it after Lunar new year Holidays
Yeah I think it's better to wait until the end of the month and when the holidays end we will have some resolution.

I'm very close to purchasing the K70 Pro from China but not sure if I want to wait. Although it will take a while for it to be delivered to me so I might do it anyways and then just wait longer for unlock. At least I will have the device and can experience the power of Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.

Redmi k70 pro unlocked with the new method in global ( not Chinese): it should work ? Right??? They just need to fix it. What is your understanding?

Yeah I think it's better to wait until the end of the month and when the holidays end we will have some resolution.

I'm very close to purchasing the K70 Pro from China but not sure if I want to wait. Although it will take a while for it to be delivered to me so I might do it anyways and then just wait longer for unlock. At least I will have the device and can experience the power of Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.
Yes ,but there are some people who unlock it about 50$ in telegram

Yes ,but there are some people who unlock it about 50$ in telegram
Are you sure they done it for 50$? Where? What service? I see there is a price 82$ in NCUNLOCK. Another service XiaomiKey needs 62$, but I paid using USDT and they not refreshed my balance so I still wait for them to explain why...

Are you sure they done it for 50$? Where? What service? I see there is a price 82$ in NCUNLOCK. Another service XiaomiKey needs 62$, but I paid using USDT and they not refreshed my balance so I still wait for them to explain why...
Could be a scammer, I don't know him and don't used his services

Last edited:
Wow. Sounds good. Can you please send me PM with the contact to them? Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately I checked (paid and tried to get help) and it is definitely scammer. I lost 40 USD as he originally asked for 25$ but ask later for next 15$ (saying that because the prices are different for Chinese model etc. etc.). After payment is done he stopped to reply for requests. So be careful and do not try his service.

On the other hand the XiaomiKey service that I paid yesterday suddenly replied today and they helped me to add funds properly (yesterday I put more money than it has been needed rounding them to full dollars and that was the mistake, that's why the bot didn't put them into my balance). After correct amount has been transferred the balance became OK and unlocking service genrate the UBL Key and smartphone has been unlocked in a minute. Tadam!
I flash xiaomi.eu rom and everything works fine! Definitely legit service.

Unfortunately I checked (paid and tried to get help) and it is definitely scammer. I lost 40 USD as he originally asked for 25$ but ask later for next 15$ (saying that because the prices are different for Chinese model etc. etc.). After payment is done he stopped to reply for requests. So be careful and do not try his service.

On the other hand the XiaomiKey service that I paid yesterday suddenly replied today and they helped me to add funds properly (yesterday I put more money than it has been needed rounding them to full dollars and that was the mistake, that's why the bot didn't put them into my balance). After correct amount has been transferred the balance became OK and unlocking service genrate the UBL Key and smartphone has been unlocked in a minute. Tadam!
I flash xiaomi.eu rom and everything works fine! Definitely legit service.
I just tried to plug in my Redmi K70 Pro on Xiaomi Key and the software says my device is unsupported, any chance you ran into the same issue? Or do you have a different device?

I'd like to know this too about Xiaomi Key.

Still debating ordering the K70 Pro, want to be sure I can unlock it first before I order.

I just tried to plug in my Redmi K70 Pro on Xiaomi Key and the software says my device is unsupported, any chance you ran into the same issue? Or do you have a different device?
Yes, I have Redmi K70 Pro Chinese. No problem with XiaomiKey. I just prepared XiaomiKey app (v. 2.1.0.0) and go to UBL Token to generate token and it restarted adb to connect to fastboot. Can you go there and put your screen what the app display exactely?