Known unofficial unlock xiaomi14 and k70 series bootloader methods

1707833553419.png

Yes, I have Redmi K70 Pro Chinese. No problem with XiaomiKey. I just prepared XiaomiKey app (v. 2.1.0.0) and go to UBL Token to generate token and it restarted adb to connect to fastboot. Can you go there and put your screen what the app display exactely?
Weird... I will keep trying then. Maybe my adb or drivers are not properly installed...

Are you sure you have Redmi K70 Pro? Your chipset is shown as MediaTek but it should be Qualcomm. You probably have Redmi K70E not Pro.
I mean, if that's the case I got scammed... But it did come in the pro box and says pro on the software? Lol
Edit: I also checked the IMEI

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-13-08-34-48-992_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-13-08-34-48-992_com.android.settings.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 305
  • Screenshot_2024-02-13-08-43-48-912_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-13-08-43-48-912_com.android.chrome.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Reactions: Zencooler
Maybe you should install the drivers again and make sure it is recognized by your PC. You can download fastboot and navigate to the path where fastboot.exe is located and type "fastboot devices". If that command works, then fastboot is working fine, and the unlocker from Xiaomikey uses fastboot so it should work too. Also, make sure that the phone is in fastboot mode when running the Xiaomikey software.

Reactions: syedisamhashmi
Sorry. I have been busy with work. Just got to this....

XiaomiKEY worked
I just tested it on my wife's laptop.
Idk what I did differently, maybe I was less dumb today and properly followed instructions. But it recognized my device.

I generated a UBL key, used the telegram bot and loaded funds.

Be aware, you have to pay with crypt0, I had to get a friend to help me because I got lost
I had to get help from `MikeyMaster` to have it approve manually since the crypt0 bridge or whatever took a random fee.

Once the funds were loaded, it allowed me to buy a UBL key. I put that UBL key in the program and it wiped my device and unlocked it.

I can help with questions about the process. But not with payment. My friend had ethereum and bridged to bnb and then bridged to tron and sent USDT.
1708130577829.png
Screenshot_2024-02-16-18-45-25-837_com.android.settings[1].jpg
Screenshot_2024-02-16-19-35-49-142_com.android.settings.jpg

And flash was successful!

Last edited:
Sorry. I have been busy with work. Just got to this....

XiaomiKEY worked
I just tested it on my wife's laptop.
Idk what I did differently, maybe I was less dumb today and properly followed instructions. But it recognized my device.

I generated a UBL key, used the telegram bot and loaded funds.

Be aware, you have to pay with crypt0, I had to get a friend to help me because I got lost
I had to get help from `MikeyMaster` to have it approve manually since the crypt0 bridge or whatever took a random fee.

Once the funds were loaded, it allowed me to buy a UBL key. I put that UBL key in the program and it wiped my device and unlocked it.

I can help with questions about the process. But not with payment. My friend had ethereum and bridged to bnb and then bridged to tron and sent USDT.
View attachment 51405View attachment 51407View attachment 51409
And flash was successful!
So it went exactly like in my case. The process designed by XiaomiKey devs is very smart and useful. I also paid using crypt0 but simply transferred USDT via TRC20 (not Binnace). I can help and explain details for non crypt0 literated ppl as I am experienced with this and this is not an issue at all. The only one trap user should be aware is that sending amount has to be exactly the same that is generated by bot. First time I transferred more money (to avoid problem of not sussficient balance on XiaomiKey accoint) but it cannot work because bot recognizing balance on ***** wallet by comparing amount with an invoice (it isn't explained on bot messages so user has to be careful). Regards!

Reactions: syedisamhashmi
So it went exactly like in my case. The process designed by XiaomiKey devs is very smart and useful. I also paid using crypt0 but simply transferred USDT via TRC20 (not Binnace). I can help and explain details for non crypt0 literated ppl as I am experienced with this and this is not an issue at all. The only one trap user should be aware is that sending amount has to be exactly the same that is generated by bot. First time I transferred more money (to avoid problem of not sussficient balance on XiaomiKey accoint) but it cannot work because bot recognizing balance on ***** wallet by comparing amount with an invoice (it isn't explained on bot messages so user has to be careful). Regards!
Yep, for what it is worth, YOU are the reason I decided to send the money and give it a shot. So thank you for making this happen.
I appreciate it (more than you can imagine :)
Very cathartic after waiting >2 months to finallyy unlock this thing (hah!)

Yes, the transfer randomly took a small fee from me, and it seems their system uses the `exact` amount to identify it as being `your` deposit automatically, otherwise you `really` upset a guy (MikeyMaster (sorry!) ) on a friday afternoon and guilt him into manually approving your transaction lololol

Again - anyone needing help, either dm me here, or reach out somewhere else using my username, you can find me easily. :)

Reactions: Zencooler
The Chinese rom devices have their own application portal on the Chinese Xiaomi community forum, and it's also mentioned in the unlock eligibility instructions that only accounts registered outside Mainland China can apply for unlocking
so what if i got device bought form china but i'm not living there ?

That's for people living in China. Outside China the global app works. You'll see. Again they're working on it. I've chatted with the admins in the community.

Sent from my 23116PN5BC using Tapatalk
does this mean that apply to my case a got k70e from china but i live in egypt .. i even got the approval form global xiaomi community app but in developer options it keeps give me error "couldn't add, please go to xiaomi community...".. so i should wait ?

Reactions: Eltehewey
It has already been stated several times that the limitation for unlocking the bootloader applies to all Chinese devices and it is irrelevant where you are.
This means that this restriction for CN devices applies even if you are located anywhere in the world.

Absolutely this is what I would like to know. I would expect that I can unlock a china phone when registered globally...any confirmation highly appreciated
waiting with hope , i tired php bypass method on github but at first i got this error : The device shows Couldn't verify, wait a minute or two and try again,,
i tried again and again and eventually got that : Binding failed with error code 30001.. i did post the issue there but the dev told me to consider selling the device !!:oops::( so i don't know , i hope there is a fix

• Haha
Reactions: gogocar62
It has already been stated several times that the limitation for unlocking the bootloader applies to all Chinese devices and it is irrelevant where you are.
This means that this restriction for CN devices applies even if you are located anywhere in the world.
so this is the end or what ! i even did bad idiot step and paid for k70E rom but now im stuck with these **** chinese brains

So they are actually working on allowing Chinese variants of the phones for unlock without any restrictions outside of the normal 3 to 7 days wait. This is only for people that own the phone outside China. Registered outside China means the phone was registered on a global Xiaomi account outside China.

People are getting confused. Just be patient. I imagine within this month they'll have it fixed. Refrain from paying anyone to unlock for you. P.S. there are no vulnerabilities that allow unlocking. They are accessing Xiaomi servers to get unlock codes that's all.

Sent from my 23116PN5BC using Tapatalk
If I bought a Chinese variant, do I need to flash global rom to unlock bootloader via global forum?

• Haha
Reactions: gogocar62
I have a redmi note 13 pro from China which I'm happy to pay to unlock. Can anyone tell me the cost and the steps to unlock the bootloader with XiaomiKEY? I'd really appreciate it.

I have a redmi note 13 pro from China which I'm happy to pay to unlock. Can anyone tell me the cost and the steps to unlock the bootloader with XiaomiKEY? I'd really appreciate it.
Sunday at 1:21 PM
Yes.
I typed this up for someone else so here is a copy paste.

Follow at your own risk, it worked for me but I take no liability.

You will have to use XiaomiKey in order to unlock it.
Be warned, a high level of technical knowledge is suggested to both unlock it and flash it after.

1. Download all drivers and application.
2. Download and pair telegram on PC since your phone will be unavailable.
2.5. READ - Back up device now before going further. Once you unlock phone automatically reboots.
3. Not sure how required this is, but I did it. Talk to bot, get OTP from bot and pair to XiaomiKey from main page of application.
4. Put phone in fastboot. Plug in. Do not disconnect or UBL token will change and you will start the above process again of pariring.
5. From XiaomiKey - get UBL TOKEN by clicking unlock bootloader button.
6. Ask bot to order UBL key
7. It will ask for your token, paste it. It will complain lack of funds...
8. It will then say price of service and make you send funds via digital currency (I can't help here, sorry, just make sure you send the EXACT amount)
9. Once you send funds, wait for it to say successfully received and funds added.
10. If no funds issue persists, reach out to Mikey master for support. Amount has to be exact or it does not auto give you funds.
11. Check server status and make sure UBL server is on. If off, wait for it to be on before ordering key.
12. If phone disconnected and you need another token, you need to order the key with the new token. Be careful.
13. order UBL key, it will give key after 2-3minutes, do not spam it.
14. Put received key into XiaomiKey key. Phone will unlock and reboot. Done!

Now go flash it. If you have questions flashing, get there and let me know.

Reactions: RHodgett