Languages

Codeman

Members
Aug 7, 2013
Hello,

I just bought a Redmi 2 2014811. I flashed the Global Beta rom according to the instructions with Mi flash, this works fine (even got an OTA upgrade from .25 to .31), but I don't see the Dutch language in this rom.

I can choose Bahasa Indonesia, Deutch, English, Spanish, French, Italian, etc ... so I'm sure I have a "global" rom. I also see a lot of other eastern language (Arabic, Farsi, Korean, Japanse, ...)

Isn't Dutch included in this rom, or did I somehow flashed a wrong rom?

Thanks!

Hello,

I just bought a Redmi 2 2014811. I flashed the Global Beta rom according to the instructions with Mi flash, this works fine (even got an OTA upgrade from .25 to .31), but I don't see the Dutch language in this rom.

I can choose Bahasa Indonesia, Deutch, English, Spanish, French, Italian, etc ... so I'm sure I have a "global" rom. I also see a lot of other eastern language (Arabic, Farsi, Korean, Japanse, ...)

Isn't Dutch included in this rom, or did I somehow flashed a wrong rom?

Thanks!
Install our ROM

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Hm, I can't believe i installed the wrong rom :) Thanks for pointing that out, I followed a guide on the forum and that one pointed to the wrong rom.

The Redmi 2 Pro is not specified in the main docs, do I also have to use TWRP like described for the Redmi Note or is there an other, easier method (for example, downloading a and flashing fastboot rom straight from fastboot like i did with the global rom?)

Hm, I can't believe i installed the wrong rom :) Thanks for pointing that out, I followed a guide on the forum and that one pointed to the wrong rom.

The Redmi 2 Pro is not specified in the main docs, do I also have to use TWRP like described for the Redmi Note or is there an other, easier method (for example, downloading a and flashing fastboot rom straight from fastboot like i did with the global rom?)
Same as Note 2

~Tapatalk Mi4c~

Thanks, I have Dutch on my Redmi 2 Pro now.

Quite amazed by the phone, it's really cheap and it still feels as fast as my Mi3.