Last ROM available for Redmi Note 7

duviadrian

Members
Apr 30, 2021
Hi everyone!
I would like to know if there is any ROM for the Redmi Note 7 with Android 11 available. On the other hand please help me to find the last ROM available with Android 10.
I am new in the forum, BTW.
Thanks in avance!

Warm regards from Argentina.

Adrian

Hi Igor!.. Thanks a lot for your quick reply!
Just one more question... Are they multilanguaje?.. I would like to have a ROM in spanish if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Just one more question...
The mentioned latest stable version for Redmi Note 7 have MIUI 12.5, right?.. The file says 12.0.3.0 and I am not sure.
Thanks in avance!

Just one more question...
The mentioned latest stable version for Redmi Note 7 have MIUI 12.5, right?.. The file says 12.0.3.0 and I am not sure.
Thanks in avance!
The version says V12.0.3.0, which means it's MIUI 12.0.
A Stable MIUI 12.5 has not been released yet for Redmi Note 7.

Thanks for the reply
It's costem rom or global rom ?and i didn't see redmi note 7 in the name of the rom are u sure this rom for redmi note 7 ?
This is our custom ROM... Do you even know where you are? We have nothing to do with Global ROM.
HMNote7 = Redmi (Hongmi) Note 7.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Well, the last question, please, what is the difference between this version and the global version
I'm not going to answer that. I don't have a free day to explain this to you, do your research, after all you're on our forums.
Best thing for you is to just use the official Global ROM...

I'm not going to answer that. I don't have a free day to explain this to you, do your research, after all you're on our forums.
Best thing for you is to just use the official Global ROM...
Calm bro, I'm sorry to bother you, I searched and knew the difference between them, I will download the version now, thank you very much, and sorry for the inconvenience again