Latest weekly or 20.6.18?

Mooks

Members
May 23, 2020
Hi guys. My 10 pro is still in 20.6.18. I m not sure if I should try the latest weekly with android 11. The guys who tried all weeklys since 20.6.18: would you recommend to upgrade or still wait? What is or are the biggest bugs right now with android 11?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Hi. I personally don't recommend it as for daily use. Its far more buggy than android 10 release and personally drove me nuts. Sadly I had to downgrade it back to 20.6.18

Cheers,
Jan

i think completely opposite than Ravione, its working very good this latest release, the only problems i found is ok google not working and some minor visual bug, i am very happy right now with android 11

Thx for the response. I just tried the latest weekly after I backupped my system just in case...
And all is working so far but the swipe up gesture in nova launcher doesn't. I had to switch to stock launcher
And the security level is still on July. Microsoft teams doesn't work. I deleted the app data of teams bit no change...

Would it be possible to install my backup of 20.6.18 and dirty flash the stable android 11?