Lennox MiOne Recovery [touch]

Well you have more option like a full nandroid backup.
And you can use it by the touch function.

I'm tempted to try this, but one question first: how do I revert to the original recovery should I need to?

I'm tempted to try this, but one question first: how do I revert to the original recovery should I need to?
Flash any other miui build then mine. They all over write recovery on boot with the stock mi-one recovery (unless you tell it not to in cwm, it prompts you if a rom you flash is going to try to automatically flash your recovery).

Looks like a blog :)
do you have the possibility to upload some photos of it?
Do you mean the photo of recovery???

2025727.jpg

No, there's no way I can do that.

Just fyi, my roms include an aroma installer to choose which partition to flash. So I guess it kinda does.

Thanks! But i don't uderstand the site structure...

Yeah I know it's a very basic site. All my other works are stuff included in my rom. I don't release much elsewhere, except for Google Now which I fixed the voice recognition and sound playback in ( you've all probably used it from xda, so you've seen my work before), and a few other things like patched Google chrome, miui v4 permissions port, and general help all around the community.

Reactions: type-R
Lennox MiOne Recovery doesn't work for me at all. Installed 2.9.14, created a backup, then installed 2.9.21, restored 2.9.14 - errors.

Lennox, is there any way to port TWRP Recovery for M1? People find it more user friendly and easier to use with the same functions as CWM.

Recovery works partially (see my site for more details) . Full functionality would require building from source, which i have nt done and cant do at the moment.

Flash any other miui build then mine. They all over write recovery on boot with the stock mi-one recovery (unless you tell it not to in cwm, it prompts you if a rom you flash is going to try to automatically flash your recovery).

I unfortunately used a program (can not remember the name because I deleted and anger!) that changed my recovery.img .. how can I go back to install my my-recovery on my Xiaomi m1? thank you!

Read the post you quoted. Flash ANY MIUI ROM other than my one, boot into it, and you'll have stock Mi-Onerecovery back.

thk for answer but for me is impossible intalled rom miui because when i use app update(on xiaomi) the phone restart in recovery mode,but the recovery is "break" and stopped in a white page with the logo miui..is there another method for re install my recovery (or install rom miui without access to recovery mode?!)

thk!!!

Oh lol, didn't realise you had NO recovery at all. Well try pulling the recovery.img out of my recovery zip (at my site) and flash using fast boot (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img)

Then boot into recovery, flash miuiandroid or whatever rom,and once you boot into it it'll patch in the standard miui recovery for you :)

Hey Escounpo Follow the link in my signature and flash that way. But first take a backup or you will loose everything since it flashes both systems and dont keep anything :)

thk to all but I have problem with both version fot the both problem...I can't enter in the fastboot mode, I have (believe me, for hours) try with the combination (volum - power button and m key) but doesn't go on fastboot mode and block on white page (with miui's logo) and then restart in normale mode..How can do for solve this problem?

p.s. for create a problem with recovery (problem that I mentioned in my first post) mode I used https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobileuncle.toolbox&hl=it