Lost 4g And Signal

Paholainen

Members
May 1, 2015
Since the last 2-3 updates I have lost 4G connection every now and the, likely 1-2 times daily. Sometimes the phone also loses connection completely, only way to get it back is turning flt mode on/off or reboot... Any ideas?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Since the last 2-3 updates I have lost 4G connection every now and the, likely 1-2 times daily. Sometimes the phone also loses connection completely, only way to get it back is turning flt mode on/off or reboot... Any ideas?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
Me too my Mi4 forget to connect to wifi or 3g

Enviado desde mi ifiveMini4 mediante Tapatalk

I got the same issue since 6.3.24 rom. I passed through by flashing a recent custom kernel. Now I on 6.3.31 and sometimes the connection lost, just disable it and re-enable it solve the issue ;-)

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

I have a Mi4 LTE (I live in Italy) and also if my operator (Wind) uses bad frequencies, the connection and signal are stable and only few time I lost the connection.
Could be caused only by the phone or, for instance, also by the operator? I do not know, it is a question.

I have a Mi4 LTE (I live in Italy) and also if my operator (Wind) uses bad frequencies, the connection and signal are stable and only few time I lost the connection.
Could be caused only by the phone or, for instance, also by the operator? I do not know, it is a question.

I have the same issue. For me does not work disable/enable 3g connection, I have to restart the phone. Sometimes it can be annoying...

No
Kitkat works perfect.
Issue is kernel of MM

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk