Lost my TWRP on MI 8 SE

Hola a todos, tengo un problema con mi Xiaomi mi 8 se, la historia es que tenia instalado una Rom Xiaomi.eu y cuando lo he dejado de fábrica desde Miui para dejarlo desde cero (se lo quiero dar a mi novia) de repente no ha arrancado, no hace más que aparecer fastboot y tampoco aparece ningún recovery si le doy a las tecla correspondientes, he intentado instalar twrp pero según parece hace todo el proceso Ok pero sigue sin aparecer, y ahora no se que hacer, he visto que algunos recomiendan instalar una Rom china, en este caso se hace igual que como se instala twrp pero con la Rom china? Gracias

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Xiaomi mi 8 se, the story is that I had a Xiaomi.eu Rom installed and when I left the factory from Miui to leave it from scratch (I want to give it to my girlfriend) suddenly no It has started, it just appears fastboot and there is no recovery if I give the corresponding keys, I tried to install twrp but it seems it does the whole process Ok but it still does not appear, and now I don't know what to do, I have seen that some They recommend installing a Chinese Rom, in this case it is done just like how twrp is installed but with the Chinese Rom? Thank you

Hola a todos, tengo un problema con mi Xiaomi mi 8 se, la historia es que tenia instalado una Rom Xiaomi.eu y cuando lo he dejado de fábrica desde Miui para dejarlo desde cero (se lo quiero dar a mi novia) de repente no ha arrancado, no hace más que aparecer fastboot y tampoco aparece ningún recovery si le doy a las tecla correspondientes, he intentado instalar twrp pero según parece hace todo el proceso Ok pero sigue sin aparecer, y ahora no se que hacer, he visto que algunos recomiendan instalar una Rom china, en este caso se hace igual que como se instala twrp pero con la Rom china? Gracias

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Xiaomi mi 8 se, the story is that I had a Xiaomi.eu Rom installed and when I left the factory from Miui to leave it from scratch (I want to give it to my girlfriend) suddenly no It has started, it just appears fastboot and there is no recovery if I give the corresponding keys, I tried to install twrp but it seems it does the whole process Ok but it still does not appear, and now I don't know what to do, I have seen that some They recommend installing a Chinese Rom, in this case it is done just like how twrp is installed but with the Chinese Rom? Thank you
This phone is ONLY chinese rom.
If you want EU rom you should unlock the bootloader first and install this rom via twrp.
come back here with more detail.

Thanks, in the end I followed this video and I got it:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: LOLO9393