Low Video Quality

aksaktimur80

Members
Mar 16, 2020
Hello everyone.
I have been observing that the quality has been decreasing for a long time (video and video calls) on my phone.
There is an excessive noise and blurry problem. For both front and back camera. But more prominent on the front camera. it is most evident under the lamp in the evening. But I am 100% sure that this is software. Their original camera app, goglecam, WhatsApp also has these problems. However, these problems do not exist in other 3rd party applications (b612, retrica, open camera).
I want other Redmi note 7 users to try this too. I am sure they are also aware of this situation. It really performs badly when talking on video and sharing videos in the evening. I can shoot high quality videos with the open camera application at the same time. Unfortunately I cannot open the live broadcast via open camera :).
Do you have any solution on this matter? I am waiting for your answers.

All eu rom.

I really can't believe you didn't encounter this error. all you have to do is try to shoot videos on the front camera with the light of the house while sitting at home in the evening. you will see how bad it is.