Magisk ( Permanent)

Lourenzzo!

Members
Jan 28, 2019
Good afternoon! Is there any way to make Magisk fixed? After weekly updates, Magisk has to be reinstalled.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Good afternoon! Is there any way to make Magisk fixed? After weekly updates, Magisk has to be reinstalled.

Why would you want a permanent root on your device? What if, for some important reason, you decide to use your device without root?
Having a choice is the best way to go. Flash Magisk if you want root or leave it otherwise.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Why would you want a permanent root on your device? What if, for some important reason, you decide to use your device without root?
Having a choice is the best way to go. Flash Magisk if you want root or leave it otherwise.

I understand you, it is because every time after the weekly updates, I have to reinstall M, Manager. Anyway, just a thought. By the way, the Rad kernel didn't work for me, I did the bandstand procedure, dirty rom flash and then the kernel installation and it didn't work. I'm going to see Insignux.

I understand you, it is because every time after the weekly updates, I have to reinstall M, Manager. Anyway, just a thought. By the way, the Rad kernel didn't work for me, I did the bandstand procedure, dirty rom flash and then the kernel installation and it didn't work. I'm going to see Insignux.

I will stay in the original .eu kernel. all kernls my camera stopped working.

I will stay in the original .eu kernel. all kernls my camera stopped working.

I'm on Rad Kernel 3.3 HMP new cam... My camera works fine.
e6a241f5459906e4e1c1dd412403d9aa.jpg

I'm on Rad Kernel 3.3 HMP new cam... My camera works fine.
e6a241f5459906e4e1c1dd412403d9aa.jpg

Well, it didn't work for me. I did the procedure and it didn't work. ”

The only one that worked was Kangaroox and even so, I had to install a .zip to fix the camera.

I was able to install Rad, but the camera still has a problem. I did it like you did.
d1ce6c1c1817486af3d12b07e502c340.jpg
edecf26b4e7a60c88169a5f232709c28.jpg

I was able to install Rad, but the camera still has a problem. I did it like you did.
d1ce6c1c1817486af3d12b07e502c340.jpg
edecf26b4e7a60c88169a5f232709c28.jpg

I was able to solve the camera problem. I passed a correction .zip and released the camera 2 api.