Many Bugs 8.2 Stabile

darvinya

Members
Oct 22, 2016
I use update 8.2 stabile, but many bugs.
Clean installation ROM.
Bugs:
WiFi hotspot instabile, very slow speed (max. 300kbps), don't settings WPA2.
A number of app crashes.
CPU repeatedly over 45 °C.
Downgrade don't on 8.1.3, because android.process.acore crash/FC.

i am using MIUI 7.5.4 and its best rom for mi4c as for me ). I tried developer roms, also 8.1 and found nothig interesting. if you want to just use your phone - you should try 7.5.4 )
PS: But one thing is bad on all xiaomi.eu roms - very slow wifi speed.

Stabile 8.1.3 is the best choice, more than 11.000 download
and what is better in 8.1.3? 7.5.4 have same android 5.1 same launcher but less unusable features )). And it have more free Ram for apps ) And also when i tried 8.1.3 i have bug with one of system processes(it was unusable at that moment)

and what is better in 8.1.3? 7.5.4 have same android 5.1 same launcher but less unusable features )). And it have more free Ram for apps ) And also when i tried 8.1.3 i have bug with one of system processes(it was unusable at that moment)
I cam tell you Italian traslation is complete in 8.3.1, in 7.x.x I found different parts still in English, for example, in "Gallery" of pics.

I flashed 8.1.3 twice within week, encounter that fc thing but will be okay after all necessary update in playstore. Only that charging will instantly get the 45° warning. Ignore it, wait till trickle charge start and device will cool down.

I flashed 8.1.3 twice within week, encounter that fc thing but will be okay after all necessary update in playstore. Only that charging will instantly get the 45° warning. Ignore it, wait till trickle charge start and device will cool down.
Maybe you are right, but i think if "stable" version need to be enhanced by users - it's not stable. And Even admins of this portal recommended 8.1.2. But i found nothing in 8.1.2 beter than in 7.5.4 but 7.5.4 have some advantages(more ram, less apps i dont need) so... ok lets everybody decided to himself - what version is better )
PS: As for me i will try new rom only if it will be stable android N )

Maybe you are right, but i think if "stable" version need to be enhanced by users - it's not stable. And Even admins of this portal recommended 8.1.2. But i found nothing in 8.1.2 beter than in 7.5.4 but 7.5.4 have some advantages(more ram, less apps i dont need) so... ok lets everybody decided to himself - what version is better )
PS: As for me i will try new rom only if it will be stable android N )

I agree with you. The Miui "stable" are not so stable. I had a Honor 6 and I can say that Huawei is slower with Emui updates than Xiaomi but when they come out are really stable, no problem at all.

I agree with you. The Miui "stable" are not so stable. I had a Honor 6 and I can say that Huawei is slower with Emui updates than Xiaomi but when they come out are really stable, no problem at all.

Miui "stable" .eu isn't the same with miui global stable and even miui global china