[MERGED] [OLD] [ROM] CYNGN 11 [@M1cha & @Linuxx]

I'm the only one with camera black screen problem?.
YES i know about preview problem but in my case i open the camera and i see black screen, camera works if i take pictures but i just see an black screen, another kk roms (cofface snd ivans) works ok.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

I'm the only one with camera black screen problem?.
YES i know about preview problem but in my case i open the camera and i see black screen, camera works if i take pictures but i just see an black screen, another kk roms (cofface snd ivans) works ok.

THAT is the camera preview problem! Those other KK roms work because they use hacks m1cha does not want to use.

THAT is the camera preview problem! Those other KK roms work because they use hacks m1cha does not want to use.
Ah ok my mistake i think the camera works ok just problems with the preview of thaken pictures.

Thanks

Is there a way to get the old Dialer instead of this new one?

Is there a way to get the old Dialer instead of this new one?

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: vivalasven
Hi linuxx, are you sure you uploaded the new gapps? I still get installation aborted, status 6. In the log it states:

Line 31 col 20: syntax error, unexpected string, expecting $end

Reactions: 5ulo
Hi linuxx, are you sure you uploaded the new gapps? I still get installation aborted, status 6. In the log it states:

Line 31 col 20: syntax error, unexpected string, expecting $end
Ops... Sry :(

As for gapps , I recommend the cm's . Just delete the plusone apk in the zip file if you do not resize the system partition.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Gapps updated, should works now
I have to import to d-h.st , tomorrow ;)

Ok, now a little report for who, like me have a mi2s and problems with Charger:

I have tested 3 different cables, both on PC and wall charger: Lg one (from lg e400), Asus' (from nexus 7) and Xiaomi one (from mi2s).

#Datas are not exatcly fine

-LG calbe
Code:
-80% it works at the first
-10% phone looks like charging*
-10% doesn't work at all

-Asus cable
Code:
-0% it works at the first
-60% Phone Looks like charging*
-40% doesn't work at all

-Xiaomi cable**
Code:
-40% it works at the first
-20% look like charging*
-40% doesn't work at all

icon on statusbar "move", Daydream start(if enabled in settings), led is off and battery is not charging at all, but the battery log in settings, tell me that it was charging. And phone is not recongized from PC/Adb

with this, if it's working at the first, phone tell me that's cherging via usb, both if it's on pc or wall charger

So the best here is the LG one, do not know why, maybe it is useful, I don't have dmesg here, but it's the same on all the cable

How to make it charge:
-You must reboot your phone, with the charger already plugged in, or plug the cable before the system start (When it's on grey MI logo)
-When the phone is on "Window" Upgrading android... Optimizing app x of y , before it ends, cause, it restart USB services

Last edited:
My Xiaomi Mi2 (not the S) charges fine with my Philips speakerdock and my cable. I've had some problems though, first being "Google Play Services" using 50% of battery usage, but that seems to be fixed after disabling location services (seems to be a common problem). Also, the camera FC's all the time because I switched to video mode. I should not have done that :p

Oh, and for those who are wondering, Wi-fi tethering worked fine with this ROM.

My Xiaomi Mi2 (not the S) charges fine with my Philips speakerdock and my cable. I've had some problems though, first being "Google Play Services" using 50% of battery usage, but that seems to be fixed after disabling location services (seems to be a common problem). Also, the camera FC's all the time because I switched to video mode. I should not have done that :p

Oh, and for those who are wondering, Wi-fi tethering worked fine with this ROM.
Yes, we know that mi2 works well.
Try camera with 27 build, i havn't tryed this yet, but camera FC should be gone. Wipe data of ur camera app to get it back working

Yes, we know that mi2 works well.
Try camera with 27 build, i havn't tryed this yet, but camera FC should be gone. Wipe data of ur camera app to get it back working

Probably a stupid question, but where do I find the 27 build? I only find the 25 and 19 builds (I'm running 25 atm).

Probably a stupid question, but where do I find the 27 build? I only find the 25 and 19 builds (I'm running 25 atm).
Just imported to d-h.st, cuz d-h.st uploader isn't working so i use dropbox and then i import them into d-h.st

@linuxx BTW if you add "update sources" to the changelog every build the log will be very long in some months :p
I think it's better to keep it clean.

Last edited:
Reactions: linuxx