[MERGED] [OLD] [ROM] CYNGN 11 [@M1cha & @Linuxx]

I have to ask as if I don't it'll probably mean I should have asked!
If I use the weekly miui rom from this site, can I use this cyanogenmod from this thread on system 2 with tdb?
Will they play nicely?
Thanks

I have to ask as if I don't it'll probably mean I should have asked!
If I use the weekly miui rom from this site, can I use this cyanogenmod from this thread on system 2 with tdb?
Will they play nicely?
Thanks
Yes, they will be friends forever, miui will fell in love with cm XD

No, if u have tdb and cwm installed they will works well, but u won't abile to use updater app or u will brick ur device

@M1cha, maybe this will be useful to fix preview http://review.cyanogenmod.org/56465

Last edited:
Tell. And when the camera starts to work?
Be happy
5u7ana7e.jpg
:)

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: MSephiroth
@linuxx that aren't the related commits, just some CM updates :p
I needed to use the 4.3 gpu driver to fix camera. We might run in trouble with android 4.5/5.0 this way but I dunno another solution yet.

Reactions: MSephiroth
I needed to use the 4.3 gpu driver to fix camera. We might run in trouble with android 4.5/5.0 this way but I dunno another solution yet.
Yes, i know that aren't commits for aries.. But haven't qualcomm relased yet drivers for snaprdagon s4 & 600?

you mean gpu drivers? We use mako kernel and proprietaries that's not the problem.
The problem is that if I use the new GPU drivers and enable the header hack for gralloc(for compatibility with old camera libs) the gpu drivers start crashing.

you mean gpu drivers? We use mako kernel and proprietaries that's not the problem.
The problem is that if I use the new GPU drivers and enable the header hack for gralloc(for compatibility with old camera libs) the gpu drivers start crashing.
Sry i read CPU not GPU :p still sleepy XD

uhm micha probably is a different things but example for htc sensation the awesome guys have ported 3.4 kernel (previous is 3.0 with pmem and now we have full ion kernel) and camera still working. For our is too difficult or you don't have too much help from other devs?

uhm micha probably is a different things but example for htc sensation the awesome guys have ported 3.4 kernel (previous is 3.0 with pmem and now we have full ion kernel) and camera still working. For our is too difficult or you don't have too much help from other devs?
Dies not matter this. We have 3.4 kernel on miui too. Other devs won't help US cuz xiaomi for them is a "bad OEM", it doesn't release kernel sources so the mako kernel useless because they want originale drivers from xiaomi.

@M1cha, but what kind of drivers use Ivan? Why not use them?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

What are the special features on this?
Also what do you recommend this our M1cha? Or its the same
Thx ;)