Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro TWRP 3.4.2b 2020.12.06 from LR.Team

I did your solution but after i reboot system it installed?! twrp 1206 and it just goes to twrp with no internal storage (i solved it by installing stock rom ) how must i go to not let twrp install itself to phone ?
You either did it wrong or did it wrong.

Now that you are on stock rom.
You have to do it again. But after you boot the mentioned TWRP (don't install it). FORMAT DATA (NOT WIPE : FORMAT).
transfer rom from PC to phone storage
Install rom. Reboot system from TWRP menu

You either did it wrong or did it wrong.

Now that you are on stock rom.
You have to do it again. But after you boot the mentioned TWRP (don't install it). FORMAT DATA (NOT WIPE : FORMAT).
transfer rom from PC to phone storage
Install rom. Reboot system from TWRP menu
As you didn't write format data i didn't do it.
My imei has gone now it shows 0/0 :/
Will try your method after my imei repair thank you. By the way does this happen because of twrp? how did my imei gone? Any ideas?

As you didn't write format data i didn't do it.
My imei has gone now it shows 0/0 :/
Will try your method after my imei repair thank you. By the way does this happen because of twrp? how did my imei gone? Any ideas?
What the hell have you done bro. I swear it's not possible. On every ROM posts posted by admin are the instructions for first install.

You are talking on different thread than your problem. People were talking update this "updated" TWRP.
Your case is installing the rom for first time. You are changing ROM, NOT UPDATING IT.
So as you would install any non stock rom on your device. Format DATA is mandatory. And this doesn't remove imei.

I think you might have break persist partition.

Don't take this personally. But :
Install stock rom via MI flash tool. And learn from scratch

hi guys, i'm on mi 10 with xiaomi.eu 21.1.13. A friend of mine did the process to update it and after i buyed it from him.
tomorrow i'd like to update to the last weekly rom. Can anyone tell me the passages to update it? i hope someone can help me.
thank you

I do the ADB installation of TWRP 3.4.2b from 2020.12.06, everything looks fine but mi10 does not boot to twrp. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Angry
Reactions: sxHeavy
Hello, in developer options in OEM unlocking it marks me that it is activated but it does not allow me to deactivate it, do I proceed with the installation?

Hello There,

New to this, I installed TWRP successfully on a mi10 pro, but i can't boot to TWRP i'm stuck with mi recovery 3.0 when powering off => on with "vol +".

Any clue ?

Reactions: DockS and Poney70
Hello There,

New to this, I installed TWRP successfully on a mi10 pro, but i can't boot to TWRP i'm stuck with mi recovery 3.0 when powering off => on with "vol +".

Any clue ?
Root your device immediately after installing TWRP(such as installing Magisk), Otherwise, recovery will be recovered to MIUI Official Recovery after you booting into MIUI.

Root your device immediately after installing TWRP(such as installing Magisk), Otherwise, recovery will be recovered to MIUI Official Recovery after you booting into MIUI.

thank for the answer but i read that rooting wasnt necessary and could be harmfull (considerin my little knowledge).
Didn't need it to get the ROM working

But since tonight i get a 4G problem (no more 4G network only some h+ all of a suden while it worked perfecly for the last couple of days)

Hi guys,

LR.Team released a new TWRP 3.4.2b from 2020.12.06 for Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro.

The LR.Team customized version of Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition TWRP is released, automatically decrypts data (lock screen password), comes with root system, multi-function restart, theoretically supports official complete card swiping and other functions, give the required oil, what is there? Feedback in time for bugs.

Before flashing, please read the flashing instructions carefully!

Download for Mi 10 | Download for Mi 10 Pro

If not allowed, please delete downloadlink!
Where are flashing instructions?

What twrp is best in your opinion?
The TWRP that comes with the ROM does everything that I want it to, eg. backup; install ROM, Magisk; deleting caches, necessary folders; etc. The only downside that I am aware of is currently the wait for it to boot up and input my pattern to decrypt. (But this is nothing compared to the previous decryption problems.)

That's all Mi 10 Pro (cmi). I use Mi 10 (umi). The link is for the cmi.
The file is exactly the same name (eg. version number, etc.) as a version that some of us downloaded and started using December / January. We tended to refer to it as the '1206'.
We could only boot into it. If we tried flashing it we would get stuck in a boot loop.
Mi 10 (umi) has, for quite a few months, been behaving differently to Mi 10 Pro (cmi) and there was not a TWRP that could be flashed, only booted.
We now have the 3.5.1 which is installed with the weekly ROM and has proven to be stable to remain in memory. There is no point in going back to booting into TWRP '1206' using Fastboot.

Reactions: sxHeavy and Poney70
Hi, It's my first time rooting & flashing a rom. I'm stuck in the TWRP recovery loop.
My configs
System: Mac ( I can get access to a PC/windows as well in case)
Used XiaomiTool v2 to unlock bootloader and install twrp
recovery used recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150
rom used xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11 stable
Steps I did:
  • unlocked the bootloader
  • Downloaded TWRP from https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318210&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC
  • The tool asked to give an image file of the twrp so I provided the twrip img file which I downloaded from the above link
  • downloaded stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11 from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
  • TWRP started and select language English installed the rom from OTB external storage. installation is done and device restarted but since then it's in recovery boot loop
  • initially, it was giving an error for /data mount invalid and the internal device wasn't being shown. I reformated the /data partition from advanced wipe to fat and then again to ext4.
  • formatted /data /cache and installed the room again but to no avail.

I have formated, wiped, installed the same ROM multiples times as I read on some threads it worked for people but nothing worked till now what I tried.
Stuck in the TWRP loop. What can I do to make the phone work?
Thanks

Hi, It's my first time rooting & flashing a rom. I'm stuck in the TWRP recovery loop.
My configs
Steps I did:
  • Downloaded TWRP from https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318210&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC
  • The tool asked to give an image file of the twrp so I provided the twrip img file which I downloaded from the above link
  • downloaded stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11 from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
  • TWRP started and select language English installed the rom from OTB external storage. installation is done and device restarted but since then it's in recovery boot loop
  • initially, it was giving an error for /data mount invalid and the internal device wasn't being shown. I reformated the /data partition from advanced wipe to fat and then again to ext4.

I have formated, wiped, installed the same ROM multiples times as I read on some threads it worked for people but nothing worked till now what I tried.
Thanks

HI! Have you tried installing everything via fastboot?

My configs
Steps I did:

Thanks
I think you'll find that the data file system should have been f2fs, so you may have to reformat / change the file system.
Then try uploading the new ROM to your phone memory. From within TWRP, install the ROM again, and still from within TWRP, do a Factory reset. That in effect 'zeros' the system, and should leave your file system intact.

Reactions: Poney70
ok i just changed the data partition format to f2fs and It worked. the ROM loaded on next restart.
Thanks, Didn't knew it had to be reverted as it wasn't written anywhere.

Reactions: Iain_B
I recently flashed the stable rom(12.5.1) on my phone(mi 10 ultra). but just after a few days the OS/software has been lagging a lot and kinda jittering. The phone feels laggy doing any/many actions.
The screen appears to be blurry for second(s) and then becomes clear. e.g unlock phone, or swiping down from top right to see the menu(it takes 2-3 seconds for the menu to appear) before it was super fast less than a second. and no lag whatsoever was felt.

Is it a known issue of the stable rom or is it just me? and if so what solutions are available?