Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) Android 11 update xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11

papzi57

Members
Aug 5, 2019
Unfortunately, my phone looks dead. I used PB recovery. xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10 Rom was installed, everything was fine. Magisk 20.4 also.
An OTA update has arrived: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11
I started and then rebooted after installation: no picture, no sound, full KO.
I tried factory restore, previous nandroid save restore, rebooted the previous ROM, no result: back to TWRP after booting. I tried Stock ROM with MIFlash but it doesn't install with "anti rollback error" error.
Help!

Reactions: A Zaman
Make a clean flash.
Format Data button in the Wipe menu in TWRP and confirm with yes (and NOT Wipe -> "data").

By the way, this is axectly what I meant a few post before. A stable OTA update ruins the device. That is not how it used to be. And yes, I know there are warnings in several posts. But it is not for real to think that before flash a stable OTA update members are reading all the posts earlier.
To many members facing problems. Anyone a solution to avoid this mess for mi 10 users

Make a clean flash.
Format Data button in the Wipe menu in TWRP and confirm with yes (and NOT Wipe -> "data").
After a clean installation (after a long, long wait), the Mi Lock screen appears. But I can't open the Wifi settings (nothing happens when I click on it), so I can't unlock the phone.
Either the ROM is faulty or the installation, but I can't move on from here.
Update:
You received an error message: "System UI isn't responding" and "Setting UI isn't responding"
What the hell ?!

Last edited:
I formatted the data partition. I installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11 ROM.
No Wifi, can't unlock phone.
Then reformatting and then I installed: miui_MONETGlobal_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_d2c28e07f9_10.0 STOCK ROM.
After the first startup, you found the MONETGlobal_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM update that you successfully installed for yourself.
Now I am waiting for my data saved in the cloud to be restored and I wonder if I can ROOT using Magisk 21.0.
It now seems to me that the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11 ROM is faulty.

Update:
STOCK Android 11 ROM cannot be ROOTed!
I couldn't find any TWRP that can decrypt the factory encryption.
If someone has already succeeded, share the result with us!

Last edited:
Reactions: E.U.A
I thing the monet global... Are beta stable.
In my phone, at this time, i installed the 12.0.2 xiaomi.eu, and the phone working.
I thing the twrp is bug.

I thing the monet global... Are beta stable.
In my phone, at this time, i installed the 12.0.2 xiaomi.eu, and the phone working.
I thing the twrp is bug.
There is no problem with that ROM, it can be installed smoothly. The 12.1.1.0_RJ which does not work.
The same STOCK ROM works ...
But can't root.

Last edited:
I formatted the data partition. I installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11 ROM.
No Wifi, can't unlock phone.
Then reformatting and then I installed: miui_MONETGlobal_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_d2c28e07f9_10.0 STOCK ROM.
After the first startup, you found the MONETGlobal_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM update that you successfully installed for yourself.
Now I am waiting for my data saved in the cloud to be restored and I wonder if I can ROOT using Magisk 21.0.
It now seems to me that the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11 ROM is faulty.

Update:
STOCK Android 11 ROM cannot be ROOTed!
I couldn't find any TWRP that can decrypt the factory encryption.
If someone has already succeeded, share the result with us!
yes but i cant install v10 eu anymore it bootloops to recovery after you tried to install v11.
we almost brick our phones mates, so sad :(

yes but i cant install v10 eu anymore it bootloops to recovery after you tried to install v11.
we almost brick our phones mates, so sad :(
I try to install v11, and after installed v10. it is working.
check Anti Rollback, in my phone are : 1

command cmd : cd c:\adb
fastboot devices

fastboot getvar anti

the number is ? ( the phone must are to fastboot mode ).

My experience (this is what I went for today):
xiaomi.eu android q got an android r update. after the "dirty" installation the phone will not start, useless. after formatting the data partition ("clean" installation), the phone cannot be unlocked, the wifi settings cannot be opened, the password can be entered, but it cannot be unlocked in the absence of a network.
after further data formatting, the STOCK android q ROM can be installed using TWRP, but it replaces the recovery with its own, so it installs the offered STOCK android r ROM smoothly. (I didn't try to root boot.img with Magisk patch here).
I tried to replace the factory recovery with one of the known "monet" TWRPs, but none of them can decrypt the android r miui encryption, so only a bootloop ended.
I am currently back to the latest stable android q version of xiaomi.eu.
I think the xiaomi.eu android r OTA ROM is faulty and cannot be installed with the currently known TWRP.
Same error with STOCK ROM: no costum recovery can be used.

I try to install v11, and after installed v10. it is working.
check Anti Rollback, in my phone are : 1

command cmd : cd c:\adb
fastboot devices

fastboot getvar anti

the number is ? ( the phone must are to fastboot mode ).

thats okay?
im telling you that i cant reinstall xiaomi eu v10 but i can install stock rom v10 and v11

Reactions: A Zaman
Hello! Did anyone manage to flash on Android 11 mi10 lite? What are the developers saying?
It may indeed not be possible to upgrade due to a lack of TWRP support. However, the xiaomi.eu ROM can only be installed with Costum recovery.
In any case, it is interesting that the whole family of 10 does not have an official TWRP release ...

Reactions: Fish2009
I try this: i installed v11 cancel
Reinstall v10 xiaomi.eu, after flash with mi flash tool official tgz 1202. After ota android 11 official. Flash twrp,( with bug), and magisk beta 21.1, and working, the phone is root.

I try this: i installed v11 cancel
Reinstall v10 xiaomi.eu, after flash with mi flash tool official tgz 1202. After ota android 11 official. Flash twrp,( with bug), and magisk beta 21.1, and working, the phone is root.
Which TWRP?
Can you share?
I, after upgrading from the factory V10 to V11 (with factory recovery) and then installing TWRP, after that the phone only rebooted to recovery, the system refused to boot.

Have bug, i flashed twrp, and after flash zip beta 21.1

You need to try, I think so, to flash on android 11 official, and then twrp and sew EU 12.1.1

You need to try, I think so, to flash on android 11 official, and then twrp and sew EU 12.1.1
I trying, is not working,, (before 5 days).
At this time, the firmware are the official android 11, and flash twrp, magisk zip canary 21.1 (beta), and working.