Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet) Android 11 update xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11

Nope, I am using xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_dccf66f3a4_v12-10.zip
But I update xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11.zip
It doesn't work.
Than I decide to flash original miui_MONETGlobal_V12.1.1.0.RJIMIXM_ca34271367_11.0.zip for unbrick device.
But it switch to original recovery after booting trial, somehow...
When I flash TWRP on top of it, my sdcard looks garbled.

So does it due Android 11 changed some files?

Unfortunately, phone has arb:1, so can't run old.

If I buy from same phone and install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_dccf66f3a4_v12-10.zip after bootloader unlock and copy data partition (/dev/block/sda34), will it save my files?

Or updated release could give my files back?
Thanks.

Now try to restore data partition from backup. But it doesn't successful.
gives
extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR: 255

I also copy 128 GB partition to my hdd. Linux can mount it but don't know how to decrypt it, what need to do...
You are doing very confusing work.
First you have to recover the phone in working state only a fastboot rom will do it via Miflash.
No other way.
I am not sure this phone has arb protection.

Rom sorThere's nothing wrong with the rum, it's the twrp. Android 11 does not support it.

Reactions: Fish2009
You are doing very confusing work.
First you have to recover the phone in working state only a fastboot rom will do it via Miflash.
No other way.
I am not sure this phone has arb protection.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
It is not possible to flash a stock(.tgz) fastboot ROM on a phone that has been put into a recovery bootloop using MiFlash. Even though the existing ROM and the version of the ROM you want to flash are the same.
Only the recovery (stock) ROM can be flashed.
However, only V10 starts, V11 cannot be started ...

Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
It is not possible to flash a stock(.tgz) fastboot ROM on a phone that has been put into a recovery bootloop using MiFlash. Even though the existing ROM and the version of the ROM you want to flash are the same.
Only the recovery (stock) ROM can be flashed.
However, only V10 starts, V11 cannot be started ...

Here is Android 11 global version (fastboot), maybe you can solve your problem

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.1.1.0...M_20201126.0000.00_11.0_global_fdc58465e1.tgz

Note: If the file is downloaded with ext. (gz), change it to (tgz) so you can unzip it

Last edited:
Reactions: E.U.A
I am pleased to see that the update under discussion is no longer available for download. Now let's wait for the developers to make the appropriate corrections, and then we can flash again ! But we took a nice scare .... even my phone was dead, but, with a little patience, I managed to recover it.

Reactions: A Zaman
the OTA update is still present! I installed this for the first time, after which the phone could only be used after full formatting!
1f71a25ab4f13adbcbd046d290dc8e62.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2002J9G eszközömről

[QUOTE = "papzi57, gönderi: 577667, üye: 244761"]
OTA güncellemesi hala mevcut! Bunu ilk kez kurdum, ardından telefon ancak tam biçimlendirmeden sonra kullanılabilir!
1f71a25ab4f13adbcbd046d290dc8e62.jpg

[/ALINTINo matter what you do, it won't open...

[QUOTE = "papzi57, post: 577771, member: 244761"]
Что?

[/ QUOTE]
???

[QUOTE = "papzi57, post: 577771, member: 244761"]
Что?

[/ QUOTE]
???
Mit nem értesz rajta?
Azt írta: probléma megoldódott
Én meg megkérdeztem: melyik, milyen probléma?
Vagy másképpen: Wich problem resolved?

Wich?

The problem was the flash of the official rom but I was using a PC with fastboot that did not work, changing pc I was able to flash

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

The original problem still exists: while the Android 11 version of MIUI 12 seems to have been released as the original, factory ROM, xiaomi.eu has withdrawn this update and has been listening to it ever since.
Moreover, several V11 EU updates for the Mi 10 series have been removed from the server.
What happened?

...working TWRP...
and V11 ROM...

Both of them are problems.

TWRP: Because data is encrypted and nothing works to decrypt on Android 11, even the dfe zip. This is known because the stock ROM with Android 11 can be rooted but only if you format data or flash files via OTG.

ROM: That's it. That .eu ROM is faulty. Some things don't work well and the stock ROM works without any problem.

Hi guys,
Wich rom do you use at moment ? E have the last miui.eu stabil android 10, are using this one or the oficial android 11 ?

Let's hope so!
Some ROM updates for MI group phones are back!
See if we can finally fix our phone (MI10 Lite 5G) too!
For vangogh you already have, you just need to fix that corrupted update for monet!