New Mi 10 miui12 update bug and downgrade twrp

Chrizl123

Members
Nov 10, 2018
Hello,

I installed the xiaomi.eu stable ROM with Android 11 and MIUI 12 for mi10 today. All apps bent and hung after 6 seconds iteration. Then installed the old version from the USB using the update function. At the end of this he goes back to the TWRP and wants permission to modify the file system. Enter, warn what I was not doing in the twrp main menu and interests. Then I rebooted and then the handy stuck in the bootloop. Everything flattened and rebuilt, but now all the data is gone. Did someone know what I did wrong when downgrading to the latest Android version?

Hello,

I installed the xiaomi.eu stable ROM with Android 11 and MIUI 12 for mi10 today. All apps bent and hung after 6 seconds iteration. Then installed the old version from the USB using the update function. At the end of this he goes back to the TWRP and wants permission to modify the file system. Enter, warn what I was not doing in the twrp main menu and interests. Then I rebooted and then the handy stuck in the bootloop. Everything flattened and rebuilt, but now all the data is gone. Did someone know what I did wrong when downgrading to the latest Android version?
When you install another Rom with another Android (downgrading) you must use format data, Android 10 and Android 11 are very different Systems.

No way without losing my data? A update is also possible without losing my files . Best regards