New Mi 10 pro 20.6.18 photo quality degradation...

z953rr

Members
May 26, 2016
Sorry for double post Team.i think you havent noticed prior post.if so please delete it.Here it goes.Mi 10 pro after installation of latest weekly for it the quality of photos have degrade compared to global stable(miui 11).im sure its not xiaomi eu fault(probably chinese devs create the issue).if you have any info about it please inform..and as usual THANK YOU for amazing job all those years!!

Reactions: Octaviastikos
Sorry for double post Team.i think you havent noticed prior post.if so please delete it.Here it goes.Mi 10 pro after installation of latest weekly for it the quality of photos have degrade compared to global stable(miui 11).im sure its not xiaomi eu fault(probably chinese devs create the issue).if you have any info about it please inform..and as usual THANK YOU for amazing job all those years!!
Xiaomi uses different camera libs in China ROMs, and if that's what causes this thing you notice, there's nothing we can do...

Ohhh...if i pull libs from global you think is possible to drop on our weekly rom??

You want to drop old libs on top of new libs and expect this to work? Go ahead, experimentation is fun. Don't get your hopes up too high though.
Its just a thought from a poor power user..i thought that if i delete libs forder and camera 4 apk and then install from miui 11 maybe things work...But i guess you know better.Anyway i reported to xiaomi the issue.lets hope they fix it.