Mi 10 Ultra 21.1.6/7

Zorthos

Members
Feb 17, 2017
Hi All,

Has anyone tried 21.1.6/7 on the Mi 10 Ultra yet?
Does 5G work? Does Gpay work? I'm still on 20.9.3 for fear of everything breaking

Thanks,

I am on it. Nothing looks broken. I don't have 5g here in Russia so can't say for sure. And about Google pay, it opens up and registers cards normally. Seems to open NFC too when tap to pay. But I haven't used it an actual store. So can't say about payments going through. But probably will. Batter consumption is a bit higher. But that will go away with future updates. Some weird hepatics for file manager. Sometimes it gets broken on Gboard when you constantly go in and out of Notes but it's fixed by a force stop the Gboard. Oh by the way, the dual app has started working. So yayyy.

Hi All,

Has anyone tried 21.1.6/7 on the Mi 10 Ultra yet?
Does 5G work? Does Gpay work? I'm still on 20.9.3 for fear of everything breaking

Thanks,
In my case I am on 21.1.6 beta MI 10 Ultra, and works nice. I can"t tell you about the 5G because my country doesn't have 5G connectivity still, and neither Gpay services, but I tried to add one of my cards and the system accepted all the info, but my bank it's not in the system. Otherwise everything is working good.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

No 5G in my country either but GPay is working fine. I'm using it daily with no issues. 21.1.6
Note that I'm rooted and I'm using Magisk 21.2 with MagiskHide enabled
Overall the ROM doesn't have the feel of a beta release. It's very smooth at least for my taste

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk