Mi 10 ultra weekly Mic notification (green dot)

Giehgieh

Members
Oct 15, 2021
Can anyone teach me how to remove green dot?? Its a notification showing that mic is being used.. its causing some issues in gameplay, this happened after i updated to miui 13, im having a hard time pressing the whole top portion when the green dot is visible i want to turn it off
629c07f16a3f8f34b0e0bfa479aafc9a.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

You got me wrong. I want to disable it PERMANENTLY, but when I use the command as you give and then restart the phone, it still turns back on automatically. My Device is Xiaomi Mi 10S, Sorry for my bad English.
Nobody got you wrong.
No way to disable it PERMANENTLY...for now.

Reactions: mrbui
You got me wrong. I want to disable it PERMANENTLY, but when I use the command as you give and then restart the phone, it still turns back on automatically. My Device is Xiaomi Mi 10S, Sorry for my bad English.
you dont read exactly .... there is a magisk modul...

try this… in the code is camera_mic_icons_enable
perhaps you can turn it on or off. Its a magisk modul. I dont have A12 and cant test it

https://github.com/kdrag0n/android12-extensions

@geoorg : can you test it ?

Reactions: katerpanne
Ok, let me give it a shot.
I just finished testing.
the option to remove privacy indicators is not available.
The only sections available in miui 13 are "system", "tweaks" and "appearance"
Even though i have all the options enabled in all of the 3 sections above, no change happens.

Settings, system UI, and system framework were enabled for the module in LSPosed.

So i believe this module is not compatible with MIUI 13.

There you go ;)

When restart device, green dot will display again :(
Okay, I have freinds now. At first I thought I was only one who faced this problem :emoji_sweat_smile:
I just finished testing.
the option to remove privacy indicators is not available.
The only sections available in miui 13 are "system", "tweaks" and "appearance"
Even though i have all the options enabled in all of the 3 sections above, no change happens.

Settings, system UI, and system framework were enabled for the module in LSPosed.

So i believe this module is not compatible with MIUI 13.
Let devs working on it, I'll be able to wait.