Mi 10T Lite - SafetyNet failed

asianyan

Members
May 13, 2011
Hi all, I have finally installed Xiaomi.eu (stable V12.0.6.0.QJSCNXM) on my Mi 10T Lite. Widevine is L1 :).

However, my SafetyNet fails and Google Play says my device is not certified.
I did clear data of Google Play, Google Play Services and Google Service Framework and rebooted . My device was certifiied for about 15 minutes. Now it reverted again to not certified.

Since the 10T Lite doesn't have TWRP yet, I dont know how to fix this problem. I prefer to not have root and magisk tho.

Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance!

Edit: i checked with the magisk app. evalType is BASIC.

Attachments

• photo_2020-12-15_01-17-35.jpg
    photo_2020-12-15_01-17-35.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 472
Reactions: Shikima
Hi all, I have finally installed Xiaomi.eu (stable V12.0.6.0.QJSCNXM) on my Mi 10T Lite. Widevine is L1 :).

I did clear data of Google Play, Google Play Services and Google Service Framework and rebooted . My device was certifiied for about 15 minutes. Now it reverted again to not certified.

Since the 10T Lite doesn't have TWRP yet, I dont know how to fix this problem. I prefer to not have root and magisk tho.

Have you tried to rename your Magisk Manager and turning on magisk hide ?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

I only have the Magisk manager apk installed. No root or flashes because there is no TWRP for my device.

I uninstalled the magisk manager and deleted the 3 google data. My device is certified again, but still not passing the SafetyNet check.

Last edited:
You gotta use Magisk props module , so i would suggest rooting .

Google added a new method (=evalType) for some devices (based on the device name set by "ro.product.model" prop in /system/build.prop) named "Hardware attestation" since June, 2020. No bypass method is theorically possible if your bootloader is unlocked but like @innerTide said, you can avoid this new method if you enable "Force 'Basic' attestation" with MagiskHide Props module or simply edit "ro.product.model" prop

how to flash eu rom without twrp? thanks

[QUOTE = "P sono io, post: 577825, membro: 251161"]
come flash eu rom senza twrp? Grazie
[/CITAZIONE]
Fastboot Rom