Invalid [Mi 11] 12.5.1.0 (RKBEUXM) Random reboots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LePotBelge

Members
Jun 7, 2021
Hi, I bought my Mi11 when it released in Belgium like 3-4 months ago and got this pretty annoying bug since day one even with the last updates.

Whenever I browse Firefox, watch Youbube/Netflix or local TV's Apps, the phone reboots randomly, sometime multiple times in a row.
Did anybody have any solutions about this ?! The phone also start playing music randomly on VLC when it's locked in my pocket.

All of this makes Xiaomi looks very amateurish to me, as a first time experience with the brand, it makes me wanna switch back to my good old Samsung on wich I never encountered any bugs of any sorts.

Last edited:
Why are you reporting official EEAGlobal ROM issues here? We're a custom ROM project.

Mhh that's a good question, maybe because all of this seems pretty shady ? Maybe because using Xiaomi.eu as a domain name could refer as an official website (using their logo, brand name, etc...)? Maybe because this website appears first in google when you search for an issue about a Xiaomi phone ? I don't know, you tell me.

Mhh that's a good question, maybe because all of this seems pretty shady ? Maybe because Xiaomi.eu could refer as an official website ? Maybe because this website appears first in google when you search for an issue about a Xiaomi phone ? I don't know, you tell me.
"Shady"? You didn't bother checking where you're at right now. We supposed to rename the ROM because of that? And you're somehow blaming us for Google results? Do us all a favor, take that "I don't know, you tell me" attitude to the company you paid for your device. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.