Mi 11 Pro stuck in boot loo. Fastboot, twrp are working

MarcN55

Members
Jan 15, 2023
Hi guys,

got a mi 11 pro m2102k1ac from someone who knew even less what he was doing than I do....
What i new, they tried to flash xiaomi.eu rom onto it. Ended up with giving the phone to several repair shops with no result.

Finally it is in a boot loop with "Mi Logo", followed by a short vibration and reboot to Mi logo and so on.

I can easily reach fastboot mode and get into twrp with boot via command line.

Phone is unlocked.

What i tried and not worked:
- injecting twrp. It does not stay on the device, or maybe stay, but i can not reach twrp with key combinations. I have to use command line every time.
Sometimes i can get into twrp without command line, but then no touch inputs are recognized.

- installing ROM via Fastboot. Tried China original ROM 14.0.22.12.5 and xiaomi.eu V13.0.12.0.
There are no errors shown in the command line, but the phone does not boot into miui

- installing recovery china V14.0.23.1.3 and V14.0.6.0 via twrp. Lots of red lines, no boot into miui

Are there some advices?
EDL?

Thank you

installed fastboot ROM with userdata format?

Okay, thank you for your answers.
So, If i can Not flash a Fastboot Rom with Data Format it is always a Hardware fault?

I Hope Not....

Is there a Chance or doesn't make it any Sense to try EDL Mode?
I get into edl, device manager detects qualcom XYZ, seems okay.

But i think i have to ask some of the unbrick people to do next steps in edl Mode?

Update....
EDL flash with miflash also failed. Or better said: flashing ended up with "success" but phone won't boot up.

One strange thing appeared after that:

- i was able to reach chinese MIUI recovery menu 5.0
- i was able to boot in safe mode, for a few seconds a new menu appeared (with a locking symbol on top) and some menu points in chinese, i don't understood.
- then for 10 seconds the MIUI 14 boot Screen appeared, after that, black screen and boot loop again.

It seems, that you have locked your device with mi flash tool. In this tool there is a mark set current on clean all and lock, this must be set to clean all before flashing. I think, now it could be only repaired by xiaomi. Maybe some users can help you in other ways or the seller has an idea.

Hi,

thank you.
The EDL flash was done remotely from unbrick.ru.
I have seen, that he marked the "Clean All" checkbox, but i don't know exactly what the repair shop guys did.

If here is someone who would like to repair this phone, please send me a message.
I'm in germany.

BTW: unbrick.ru: very fast and nice contact. Paid 35 for a unbrick with a guarantuee to get 30 back if it doesn't work. In my case it doesn't work, i made a video of my screen and the phone and 1min later, i had the money back. Great!