Mi 11 Ultra

Danieldee

Members
Apr 23, 2021
Hey guys,

I owne the Mi 11 Ultra CN version, Firmware 12.5.2.0

I got the problem when sun is shining, that the display colors are changing every 2-3 seconds.

Is this a problem by my screen settings maybe??

I am on Reading mode with automatic brightness level, WQHD+ and 120hz.

Maybe there is a solution for that?

But this couldn't be a Problem of the Chinese Firmware because your Firmware is based on this one i think?

Well, all I can say I cannot replicate this on EU 12.5.3 stable either - just tried it.... And I think 'devving' a ROM and caring about the bugs there is enough of a burden, insofar I can fully understand why @ingbrzy made clear that you could not expect help from the local dev team :) I think there was no offence intended ;)

Reactions: 4fun20 and Poney70
Well, all I can say I cannot replicate this on EU 12.5.3 stable either - just tried it.... And I think 'devving' a ROM and caring about the bugs there is enough of a burden, insofar I can fully understand why @ingbrzy made clear that you could not expect help from the local dev team :) I think there was no offence intended ;)

Then he shouldn't bother to reply only to be very rude like this... If it's not allowed to discussed none EU ROMs problems they should just close the thread.

He wasn't helpful and he was extremely rude it's repulsive

Then he shouldn't bother to reply only to be very rude like this... If it's not allowed to discussed none EU ROMs problems they should just close the thread.

He wasn't helpful and he was extremely rude it's repulsive
:D i can understand your point but please try to understand @ingbrzy point as well, the dev team gets bombarded with non xiaomi.eu related questions for nearly a decade ;) .