Xiaomi MI-2 Engineering commemorative edition sold out in 10 seconds!

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
All 600 Engineering sample units of the MI-2 were sold out within 10 seconds of the snap grab being opened on Xiaomi's MI-2 pages.

Z4LOL.png

Congratulations to all who managed to win a phone! Let us know if you got one :)

Thanks,

Mark

when there will be the next charge ?
and have someone expirience with mailforwarding to europe ?

and will miuiandroid.com support it with translations ?

:D hi MarkHUK, i got one

Attachments

• QQ截图20120922100249.jpg
    QQ截图20120922100249.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 369
so can we now clear the question: Does it have a micro SD card slot?

Nope. Just 2 models of sizes that I'm not 100% on.

There is at least a 16gb model, but then I'm unsure whether its a 32/64 GB higher model.

Xiaomi tried to make it clear with MiCloud and all their Cloud Services that a external SD wasn't needed. Don't really agree, but doesn't affect my choice at all.

Nope. Just 2 models of sizes that I'm not 100% on.

There is at least a 16gb model, but then I'm unsure whether its a 32/64 GB higher model.

Xiaomi tried to make it clear with MiCloud and all their Cloud Services that a external SD wasn't needed. Don't really agree, but doesn't affect my choice at all.
Well, nor do I.
I could understand apple saying this, but that's new from someone who is making android phones.
I'll stick with my S3 then :)

16GB and 32GB initially hopefully followed by a 64GB Model in the summer :)

I come from China, I am MIUI honor among the group of developers, I want to say is, mi2 camera was very good!! Far beyond GS3,. Of course, it also has to be optimized space, it will be as good as with iphone4s camera!

I come from China, I am MIUI honor among the group of developers, I want to say is, mi2 camera was very good!! Far beyond GS3,. Of course, it also has to be optimized space, it will be as good as with iphone4s camera!

Very anxious to get mine :)

Its somewhere in customs waiting for me.