Mi 5 Camera Api 2 And How To Set Jpeg Qualità 100%

kenshin88

Members
Jul 1, 2016
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me if it will use the camera api 2 on MI5? also I would like to come Knowing I can set the quality of jpeg files from 85 to 100. it is possible change this parameter?
i hate standard camera software but i can't use another camera app with manual control becouse camera api 2 missing. I think that is possible improve quality for mi5 camera through a good software.

onlyAdd this either by directly editing build.prop or use any build.prop editor:
Screenshot_2016-12-26-00-23-10-945_com.grarak.kerneladiutor.png

then reboot. Manual Camera works fine afterwards, but the realtime effect sometimes problematic when you set exposure time too high. I still resort to MIUI camera's manual mode most of the time, Manual Camera only occassionally. Manual Camera could freeze for 5-10 seconds if you request hard-to-fulfill parameters combination, while MIUI camera usually just takes up to 2 seconds, except of course for long exposure which depends on your choice.

onlyAdd this either by directly editing build.prop or use any build.prop editor:
View attachment 14699
then reboot. Manual Camera works fine afterwards, but the realtime effect sometimes problematic when you set exposure time too high. I still resort to MIUI camera's manual mode most of the time, Manual Camera only occassionally. Manual Camera could freeze for 5-10 seconds if you request hard-to-fulfill parameters combination, while MIUI camera usually just takes up to 2 seconds, except of course for long exposure which depends on your choice.
I try this method but ins't good.manual camera crash ever becouse is not implemental camera api 2 in xiaomi devices

I try this method but ins't good.manual camera crash ever becouse is not implemental camera api 2 in xiaomi devices
Something is wrong then. Did you try Manual Camera Compatibility app? Does it pass all the tests? i.e. it should display below result:
Screenshot_2016-12-28-23-26-16-956_pl.vipek.camera2_compatibility_test.png
If it does, the camera should NOT crash and is able to capture images as you want including RAW, just as in my case.

Manuale camera compatibility sayd me that my device is able to use manual control but when open manual camera and i try ti shoot a pixture app crash

Manuale camera compatibility sayd me that my device is able to use manual control but when open manual camera and i try ti shoot a pixture app crash
Get a logcat or stack trace, I can't help with such narrow information as "crash" is a super duper broad terminology with unlimited possibility of cause. One thing I believe, the Manual Camera Compatibility app won't lie.