Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 5C' started by archmirak, Nov 13, 2017.
As soon as I catch some time, I'll review and confirm all the bugs I have.
If you have time then write here in the topic that you have problems on your Mi5c, then I will tell you what files you send me, and I will be on the qq channel developers will give them.
But now confirm and answer in this threads:
I have problem with all of this.
Ok. Thank what first Bug we can discuss? What bug for You more anoying?
Please record video and do screenshot from Yours ussd code and do bugreport and send to cloud and paste to me a link.
Senad, where are you from?
tak sam si i mislil
Than Both You. Please do this:
Go to settings-My device-All specs-Click 4 times to CPU and do bugreport.zip(creating bug report).
2. Do screenshot or record video from bug from ussd code.
3. Go to http://www.miui.com/thread-8304455-1-1.html
4. Both of this site, click button confirm(in PC web browser)
5. Answer both of this threads/sites. Write: Country, confirm issue etc. Save post.
6. Edit Yours post and add image - photos/videos from Yours phone with bug ussd code.
7. Add attach - bugreport.zip its on phone- Miui/debug_log/example name bugreport-2017-11-29-094517.zip
8. Save Yours post.
Understand me? If You do that, Write to me what yours next bug.
Weekly 7.11.30 has been released for Mi 5c, first post updated!
Now wait someone else to test I am tired of trying
Its work like allways, bugs not fixed, and we have new bug with ap log on song assistant
I have 7.11.30 from thusday 9.00am.
With 7.11.30 i have more call rejecting. Ring 2 sec and reject. When i call same thing. Unusable phone. 3g internet on this phone 3mb/s on my dad phone lg optimus g 14 mb/s. Wasted 200 euros. And i cant sell it to someone.
My work fine - call are fine, download transfer is ok.
I realy like xiaomi phones and this phone i believe is good in china but over here almost unusable. I dont blame xiaomi for this.it is only my fault. I should read little bit more about phone. Now we can only wait and hope they will fix this.
You use Xiaomi.eu or China?
@Senad I'm really sorry for your experience with this device, as mine was pretty good overall (apart from the usual bugs). If you'd like to give it a shot, you could try following these steps to reset your Mi 5c to a really fresh factory state, then get back on xiaomi.eu ROM. This will delete all of your data, so backup everything! This process works on both Unix-like (GNU/Linux, BSD, macOS, etc) and Windows OSes.
BEWARE, I've tested these myself and they worked fine for me, do it at your own risk, I won't be responsible for anything. All commands between quotes should be run without them.
1) Boot up your PC and make sure to have both ADB and fastboot installed and that they are working fine from a terminal commmand line (actually we're gonna use only fastboot).
2) Download the official China ROM fastboot image you'd like to reset your device to. We'll use stable V188.8.131.52.NCJCNEI as an example: http://bigota.d.miui.com/V184.108.40.206.N...CJCNEI_20171102.0000.00_7.1_cn_2b0bb19efb.tgz
Download the latest TWRP image as well and extract it: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=961840155545578888
3) Once the download is finished, extract the archive using the tool you prefer. Inside the unpacked folder you'll see a folder "images" and a bunch of scripts. Create a copy of the script flash_all.sh (flash_all.bat on Windows), then delete all of its content and replace it with the following:
fastboot erase modemarm
fastboot erase modemdsp
fastboot erase boot
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase cust
fastboot erase recovery
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase misc
fastboot erase firstboot
fastboot erase trustzone
fastboot erase secondboot
This sequence of commands will erase all of the device partitions in the correct order once executed. Save the file as erase_all.sh (erase_all.bat on Windows).
4) Open up a terminal window, move to the directory where those scripts are and type "./erase_all.sh" (".\erase_all.bat" on Windows). Just sit and wait until it's finished.
5) Now reboot again into fastboot mode by pressing volume down + power for 10 seconds: the screen will be completely black. Do not panic, this is normal as there's no bootloader available, the device cannot go any further. DO NOT REBOOT ANOTHER TIME. Type "fastboot devices" and you should see your device id.
6) It's time to flash the China ROM: type "./flash_all.sh" and press enter (".\flash_all.bat" on Windows). Now just sit and wait until the whole process is finished, the device will automatically reboot at the end (first boot will take 5-10 minutes as usual). Once you're at the MIUI setup welcome page, reboot to fastboot once more.
7) Type "fastboot devices" just to make sure everything is recognized, then "fastboot erase recovery". Now it's time to flash the TWRP image. Move to the folder where you've extracted it, and type "fastboot flash recovery ./twrp.img" ("fastboot flash recovery .\twrp.img" on Windows).
8) You can now reboot to TWRP via volume up + power or "fastboot boot ./twrp.img" ("fastboot boot .\twrp.img" on Windows).
Here follows the usual xiaomi.eu ROM install.
1) Download stable V220.127.116.11.NCJCNEI by xiaomi.eu: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...lti_MI5c_V18.104.22.168.NCJCNEI_v9-7.1.zip/download
2) In TWRP go to Wipe, Advanced Wipe and select everything except for MicroSD, then wipe. Go back to main menu, tap Reboot, then Recovery (reboot anyway even if it's saying no OS installed).
3) You'll be back to TWRP yet again. Copy the xiaomi.eu ROM on the device storage, then in TWRP tap Install, select xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5c_V22.214.171.124.NCJCNEI_v9-7.1.zip and swipe. Done.
I changed my 5c to Mi5. Now everything work. Ussd codes, calls, 3g is now 25mb / s (before max 3mb/s) and there is no losing connection or zooming yt videos.
If anyone had problem on china or xiaomi.eu with wrong namw carrier names(example i have this mistake in Poland on China rom) its now status fixed. Maybe tommorow They put into this phone.
Can't send MMS messages in 3rd party apps, it only works from the default app. The only app that worked for me so far was Textra (change the MMS settings from system to compatible). It's an issues that is present for a year or more in almost all xiaomi devices, how pathetic.
I can't fully confirm if I can recive them at all. While I was using google messages it didn't worked at all never received them even when switching to the default app and enabled mobile data. I'll try to test it with Textra someday.
Please do bug report.
I have some problems with the 3g network of mi5c. I have already done the trick to enable 3g network (* # * # 1 # * # *) but where with another device I reach 14 mb in 3g, with xiaomi I reach 3 mb. The phone has the ROM 126.96.36.199
Does anyone have the same 3g signal equal to other devices? And in case, did you do any particular operation? Thank you