Invalid Mi 9T Pro Screen rotation and Proximity sensor

Adrián ML

Members
Nov 18, 2019
In my Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro the proximity sensor error happens when answering the call, listening to audios, etc. the screen does not turn off, when I turn on the screen I always get the message of “not covering the area…” when I don't even have my hand in that area.
Another problem that seems very annoying is the screen rotation, this does not work at all, I tried watching videos, with the keyboard, even in the camera does not work and take the flipped photos when I have it lying down.
I have tried to solve it by installing the stable version but it still does not work, before the stable version probe version 9.11.14 and a version before it. In the three versions I've tried, neither of those two things worked.
Right now I am using its stable version of xiaomi.eu which is that of MIUI 11.0.3.
Before entering this ROM these did work so it is not a hardware problem. I hope you can fix it soon since I like XIAOMI.EU quite a bit but this is very tedious. Thank you!

I have the same issues.Proximity sensor not work on xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V11.0.4.0.PEACNXM_v11-9.zip. I`m downgrage to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V11.0.3.0.PEACNXM_v11-9.zip - not win, change to weekly xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_9.12.5_v11-10.zip.
This solution don`t help:
Screenshot_2019-12-12-10-06-21-274_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg

About my device:
Screenshot_2019-12-12-10-15-33-858_com.android.settings.png

Any ideas?

Edit: add spoilers

In finnaly, to me Helping this solution. Step by step in this recomendation i`m find drivers for sensors and install via TWRP.

Adrián ML ,Try to use drivers from original MIUI package for yours Mi9T.

Screenshot_2019-12-12-13-23-13-733_com.finalwire.aida64.png