Mi a2 lite persist corrupted?

Strelock07

Members
May 13, 2020
Phone Android P(9) hanged up while watching YT, had to shut down manually and lead me to a boot loop. No custom roms or anything that may mess the OS.

Tried so far:- Test point method with successful flashed roms on windows 10, device manager shows 9008 without E
V10.0.18.0.PDLMIX
Stable V10.0.13.0.PDLMIXM
Android 8.1.0 V9.6.4.0.ODLMIFF

- Phone cannot wipe reset data with fastboot power plus + button
failed to clear BCB: failed to fsync /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/misc: Operation not permitted.

Cannot flash with adb (power + up volume) maybe cause phone has the bootloader locked, may try it with and SD Card,Sideload method. https://www.androidinfotech.com/xiaomi-mi-a2-android-10/

Also when use CMD: fastboot oem device-info shows as follows
Device tampered: FALSE
Device Unlocked: FALSE
Device Critical unlocked: FALSE
Charger Screen Enabled: FALSE
Display Panel: OK

No need to recover my data.

Attachments

• Snap5.jpg
    Snap5.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 655
  • 17dbd55513.jpg
    17dbd55513.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 917
Last edited:
Hello Strelock07, were you able to solve this problem? I have this same problem and I don't know what else to do.
May try MiflashPRO with authentication account and then see what happens when you flash via EDL. Since Recovery is corrupted try flashing recovery first.

Hello Strelock07, were you able to solve this problem? I have this same problem and I don't know what else to do.
Did it with Miflash Pro signing with my Mi account, there's no way to do it wihout asking xiaomi to unlock my bootloader or sending my phone to a MiStore.

Attachments

• Snap3.jpg
    Snap3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 538
Did it with Miflash Pro signing with my Mi account, there's no way to do it wihout asking xiaomi to unlock my bootloader or sending my phone to a MiStore.
Unlocking the bootloader shouldn't void the warranty, you can unlock the bootloader and afterwards you can just lock it again :)