Mi A3 hard bricked ¡HELP!

Brandon Estrada

Members
May 17, 2020
I was changing the operating system to my Xiaomi device (MI A3), all good in flashing the rom (it should be said that it was atom OS) before flashing the rom erase what was in the partition a and b to flash the new system which flashed on partition b, when I used the fastboot command "fastboot reboot" the screen was turned off and never turned on which led me to understand that it had a hardbrick.

I tried a DEEP cable and nothing, with the test points and the PC did not even recognize only the LED blinked, I do not think it is a problem with the drivers although I think it is likely and the cable I am using is the original cable of the phone, more that nothing what I need is that the PC recognizes me.

Can anybody help me?

Para los que hablen español:

Estaba cambiándole el sistema operativo a mi dispositivo Xiaomi (MI A3), todo bien en flasheo de la rom (cabe decir que era atom OS) antes de flashear la rom borre lo que había en la partición a y b para flashear el nuevo sistema el cual lo flashee en la partición b, cuando use el comando fastboot "fastboot reboot" se apagó la pantalla y nunca prendió lo que me llevo a entender que tenia un hardbrick.
Probé con un cable DEEP y nada, con los test point y la PC ni siquiera reconocia solo parpadeaba la LED, no creo que sea problema con los drivers aunque creo que es probable y el cable que estoy usando es el cable original del teléfono, más que nada lo que necesito es que el pc me lo reconozca.

¿Alguien puede ayudarme?

Last edited:
Test point .i metele ROM global oficial para sacarlo del brick.ya he recuperado varios . @Angeluss69

Test point .i metele ROM global oficial para sacarlo del brick.ya he recuperado varios . @Angeluss69

Buen día *spam*paid*service*, gracias por responder, fijese que la pc no me reconoce el dispositivo cuando lo conecto con el cable USB-C solo comienza a parpadear la led como todo hard brick, no se si tiene que estar completamente descargado el dispositivo, que ya lo tengo todo pero la pc no lo reconoce cuando lo conecto no hace ningun sonido y en el administrador de dispositivos cuando lo conecto no aparece ningun dispositivo nuevo y ya tengo los drivers y todo el entorno instalado no se que problema o que es el que me impide que la pc lo reconozca. =(

Necesitas hacer test point .
Hablame al telegram .arriba tienes mi usuario .

Gracias amigo, fijate que ya está el logre poner el teléfono en modo edl y lo reconoce la pc pero cuando voy a mi flash a instalarle una rom global me aparece el siguiente error en el MI Flash "Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto" y no logro solucionar eso ¿Me puedes ayudar?.

Really?, What i need to do to fix this error because only this stop me to revive mi phone :(

First, make sure that you have adb and the usb drivers for your phone installed.

You need the fastboot stock rom for the A3 - I found a copy for you: https://xiaomifirmware.com/download/13640/

1. Enter Fastboot or EDL mode, connect to computer and disconnect any external peripherals that are not needed. ( temporary)
2.Use flashall.bat method to restore the phone.
3. Download fastboot mages rom. > Important>>>>>> It must be a fastboot rom and not a Recovery rom
4. Unpack the rom twice on your desktop - Note, I said twice.
5. You will be left with a folder and inside you will see batch files and an image folder.
6. Doubleclick Flashall.bat ( be careful on what you click, you want flashall.bat only) with the phone attached an in Recovery mode, fastboot or EDL
7. Flashall.bat is a batch script that will wipe your phone and restore all images and then boot to the system.
8. You should then Setup rom
9. Afterwards, install TWRP and root then create a full Twrp backup and save to your PC.
10. This way you will have a quick solution if you ever need it again in the future.
11. Enjoy a working phone

First, make sure that you have adb and the usb drivers for your phone installed.

You need the fastboot stock rom for the A3 - I found a copy for you: https://xiaomifirmware.com/download/13640/

1. Enter Fastboot or EDL mode, connect to computer and disconnect any external peripherals that are not needed. ( temporary)
2.Use flashall.bat method to restore the phone.
3. Download fastboot mages rom. > Important>>>>>> It must be a fastboot rom and not a Recovery rom
4. Unpack the rom twice on your desktop - Note, I said twice.
5. You will be left with a folder and inside you will see batch files and an image folder.
6. Doubleclick Flashall.bat ( be careful on what you click, you want flashall.bat only) with the phone attached an in Recovery mode, fastboot or EDL
7. Flashall.bat is a batch script that will wipe your phone and restore all images and then boot to the system.
8. You should then Setup rom
9. Afterwards, install TWRP and root then create a full Twrp backup and save to your PC.
10. This way you will have a quick solution if you ever need it again in the future.
11. Enjoy a working phone

Thanks for the informations, I am wondering if I can use this directions for my bricked Mi A3 (Android 11 update)?

Thank you

Brandon tengo un super hard brick y no me reconoce la PC, dime como hago test point la mi a3, con bateria o sin bateria, o sea dame tu experiencia

I was changing the operating system to my Xiaomi device (MI A3), all good in flashing the rom (it should be said that it was atom OS) before flashing the rom erase what was in the partition a and b to flash the new system which flashed on partition b, when I used the fastboot command "fastboot reboot" the screen was turned off and never turned on which led me to understand that it had a hardbrick.

I tried a DEEP cable and nothing, with the test points and the PC did not even recognize only the LED blinked, I do not think it is a problem with the drivers although I think it is likely and the cable I am using is the original cable of the phone, more that nothing what I need is that the PC recognizes me.

Can anybody help me?

Para los que hablen español:

Estaba cambiándole el sistema operativo a mi dispositivo Xiaomi (MI A3), todo bien en flasheo de la rom (cabe decir que era atom OS) antes de flashear la rom borre lo que había en la partición a y b para flashear el nuevo sistema el cual lo flashee en la partición b, cuando use el comando fastboot "fastboot reboot" se apagó la pantalla y nunca prendió lo que me llevo a entender que tenia un hardbrick.
Probé con un cable DEEP y nada, con los test point y la PC ni siquiera reconocia solo parpadeaba la LED, no creo que sea problema con los drivers aunque creo que es probable y el cable que estoy usando es el cable original del teléfono, más que nada lo que necesito es que el pc me lo reconozca.

¿Alguien puede ayudarme?
Brandon tengo un super hard brick y no me reconoce la PC, dime como hago test point la mi a3, con bateria o sin bateria, o sea dame tu experiencia para que el pc lo reconozca tengo W7 64 bit