Mi Band Issue

dadapol

Members
Apr 14, 2016
I have already bought a Xioki Miband. When i turn the arm to see my percentage of training only the first led turns on despite i have just reached my daily goal. Anyone can tell me how can i solve this issue?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I have already bought a Xioki Miband. When i turn the arm to see my percentage of training only the first led turns on despite i have just reached my daily goal. Anyone can tell me how can i solve this issue?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Hello, I noticed that not everything is perfect, look at the steps that you did using the phone. If you want to try to decouple and pair again

After second night with P37 modem Note doesn't see mi band. Only restart of bluetooth helped.

Reactions: malyga
I can confirm issue with BT and MiBand after phone is in deep sleep for some time. Only disable / enable BT helps (modem version P37).

Reactions: malyga
After hours on this problem, i can tell you to turn performanse options on and then bluetooth will never disconnect. Everything else luke permission for app thas not work, modem p37, and so, and so

Thank you for reply. I'll try it. I can tell that from 2 days i didn't loose connection with mi band on p51 but I don't know why. it is do weird. If I will loose I will try performance mode.

Sorry but for me performance mode didn't help. Still problem with loosing connection with it.

Last edited:
Ok. Could you write about bluetooth after more couple of days? Do you have link to read about this ROM or changelog? Did you make wipe before/after flashing?

I flashed it yesterday and it doesn't have polish language so I had to back to official global 7.2.3.0.
Shouldn't I flash this version to get polish language? https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2Gj3/7x88R5k4p
I will reply to myself. It doesn't have polish too. It has more languages but no polish unfortunately.

I'll try this today or tommorow: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=732595&view=findpost&p=48708307

Last edited:
Bluetooth is still working good. Before flashing I've made full wipe, after - not.
I use Russian language, and very happy with this rom

I can't register on 4pda.ru because it isn't easy without knowledge of russian language. Could you ask any author of this bluetooth fix (vova_vafin or Nikoz47 - sorry but i'm not sure who is the author) on that forum about share this bluetooth fix as zip file to flash by twrp?
I asked on xda but unfortunately get no answer.
Thank you very much in advance

Installed modem p52( Nikoz47) but i think mi band still disconnect from time to time
Its problem of sistem and disconnection of app in deep sleep, they solved problem with wifi but this is another problem that maybe with different rom or miui8 can be change