New Mi Box wi fi problems

Davido69

Members
Sep 11, 2018
So the Box upgraded to latest version today. Said ot would fix wi FI, but it got worse.
Now every 3 minutes ot drops.
Before that was every 10 minutes.
What can i do?

Hi David,

Wow that is unfortunate! I've also suffered from a lot of the Oreo bugs on my Mi Bo but fortunately for me wifi disconnection was not something that happened a lot. SInce this latest update it hasn't happened once, but I am disappointed to see that there are still occasional stuttering and freezing during video playback. This was never the case on Marshmallow.

I believe there is a 'main' mi box thread somewhere were we can post out bugs on the latest update but at the moment I am not sure where it is. I'll let you know if I find it, could you also let me know if you end up finding it?

Hi David,

Wow that is unfortunate! I've also suffered from a lot of the Oreo bugs on my Mi Bo but fortunately for me wifi disconnection was not something that happened a lot. SInce this latest update it hasn't happened once, but I am disappointed to see that there are still occasional stuttering and freezing during video playback. This was never the case on Marshmallow.

I believe there is a 'main' mi box thread somewhere were we can post out bugs on the latest update but at the moment I am not sure where it is. I'll let you know if I find it, could you also let me know if you end up finding it?
Thanks i Will

You guys need to read more then, its not hard to find the thread for the feedback on 2303 issues...