Mi flash tool implies that my account is authorized?

RomanGuy

Members
Oct 30, 2021
Hello. Recently I unlocked my bootloader and I've been thinking about installing TWRP and flashing ROM's on my device (tucana). I also decided to plan in advance in case the worst happens and I somehow brick my device, so I explored for a bit Mi flash tool. When I authenticated my account, it said that my computer is bound and I can start, suggesting that my account is authorized to use EDL mode? But that's kinda suspicious since I otherwise hear that getting an authorized account is not easy and not everybody has access to one. I should also specify that I decided to use the Mi flash tool from within Mi Flash Pro, since I noticed that it overall works better for me than the standalone Mi flash app, which gives an error

Hello. Recently I unlocked my bootloader and I've been thinking about installing TWRP and flashing ROM's on my device (tucana). I also decided to plan in advance in case the worst happens and I somehow brick my device, so I explored for a bit Mi flash tool. When I authenticated my account, it said that my computer is bound and I can start, suggesting that my account is authorized to use EDL mode? But that's kinda suspicious since I otherwise hear that getting an authorized account is not easy and not everybody has access to one. I should also specify that I decided to use the Mi flash tool from within Mi Flash Pro, since I noticed that it overall works better for me than the standalone Mi flash app, which gives an error

Miflash - https://mega.nz/file/1N90HKyA#e7MT9JSGW0sW43DZDJF2Z55J31571suIbEOxQ2-ptG4

In my view a little difference is between:
- Authorized account and Account authorized.
You are not allowed to flash EDL mode, only standard.

In my view a little difference is between:
- Authorized account and Account authorized.
You are not allowed to flash EDL mode, only standard.
Oh, I understand. While I may not be allowed to use EDL mode, given that my bootloader is unlocked, could I instead reflash fastboot MIUI and unbrick my phone?

Oh, I understand. While I may not be allowed to use EDL mode, given that my bootloader is unlocked, could I instead reflash fastboot MIUI and unbrick my phone?
Up to you to try!
Be kind to report the result. Thanks

I'd love to "try" but my phone is currently not bricked. I was just wondering if someone knows better than me all the details of the unbricking process
You cannot restore it via fastboot even if the bootloader is unlocked. After successful flashing, the phone will also boot into fastboot mode. To solve the problem, you need to make flash via EDL mode. To flash the phone via EDL mode, you need a service account. If you need to make flash write to me in telegram *spam*paid*service* . I can connect to your pc and flash

Reactions: milan789
You cannot restore it via fastboot even if the bootloader is unlocked. After successful flashing, the phone will also boot into fastboot mode. To solve the problem, you need to make flash via EDL mode. To flash the phone via EDL mode, you need a service account. If you need to make flash write to me in telegram *spam*paid*service* . I can connect to your pc and flash
With MI11 family you gonna be a rich man. lol

Reactions: keses96