Mi globe to eu Rom

ggkameleon

Members
Mar 23, 2016
Hi ! I post a question but I know never had response in this forum :-(. All my post never had response !?
I had a mistake with my mi 8 on last dev Rom 9.3.28 mi launcher crash black screen.
I have test all factory reset etc.. but Always black screen. I have flash mi globe rom 9.3.28 and work !? But I want to use eu Rom. I can dirty flash eu Rom over mi globe the two on 9.3.28 ? Thanks for response or do clean flash ?
If some one can help me thanks

Hi ! I post a question but I know never had response in this forum :-(. All my post never had response !?
I had a mistake with my mi 8 on last dev Rom 9.3.28 mi launcher crash black screen.
I have test all factory reset etc.. but Always black screen. I have flash mi globe rom 9.3.28 and work !? But I want to use eu Rom. I can dirty flash eu Rom over mi globe the two on 9.3.28 ? Thanks for response or do clean flash ?
If some one can help me thanks
What to stress like that. MI Globe is MIUI EU fashionable.
You can dirty flash but you can also stay on Globe rom.
Launcher crash has been reported.

Reactions: ggkameleon
What to stress like that. MI Globe is MIUI EU fashionable.
You can dirty flash but you can also stay on Globe rom.
Launcher crash has been reported.
Ooooh ! Great thank you. I can dirty flash great news.
Ok the system launcher crash mistake are signal. Thank you.
Yes It's more good I stay on mi globe now and dirty flash eu rom when the mistake are resolve.
I think it's when restart "reboot" phone if you don't choose stay this launcher but only choose launcher black screen.
Thanks for response.

Ooooh ! Great thank you. I can dirty flash great news.
Ok the system launcher crash mistake are signal. Thank you.
Yes It's more good I stay on mi Vidmate iTunes Notepad++ globe now and dirty flash eu rom when the mistake are resolve.
I think it's when restart "reboot" phone if you don't choose stay this launcher but only choose launcher black screen.
Thanks for response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ! When you are on black screen scroll down on the screen and on qs title click on setting icon. On settings go to miui labs and uncheck ia preloader and reboot phone when you do choose launcher click on choose always and mi launcher no black screen.