Mi Home gateway no sound / alarm

pinni83

Members
Feb 16, 2011
I have two Mi Home Gateways, both configured independently from each other in different networks / locations / Mi Accounts. Both worked without any problem, but sice a few weeks both have one problem. Normally when you turn on /off alarm, there is a sound. Now this works not always any more. Also the alarm sound itself. It works again after plug off / on the gateway from the socket, sometimes for a couple of days, sometimes for hours only. Does somebody have the same problem / knows how to solve it?

Hi Team, same situation for me....Is there a way to downgrade the firmware of the gateway ?

Already tried, what is strange is that if i unplug / plug the gateway it will work for few time ( 1 or 2 days ) and then no sound again

Have you all tried to reset the Gateway yet?

Tried a couple of times in the past and did not work..
Now, I was in holiday for 2 weeks and when I came back on Tuesday, the sound still worked and works until now... Perhaps the bugs has gone.

Hoi, Ik maak gebruik van een Xiaomi huisbeveiliging-set. Als het alarm af gaat ontvang ik een alarmtoon op mijn smartphone. Een keer de set opnieuw moeten installeren, maar ik ontving geen alarmtoon meer op mijn smartphone:-( Na heel lang zoeken het probleem gevonden. Wijzig de China toewijzing tijdelijk in een ander land en start opnieuw. Daarna weer wijzigen naar China en de alarmtoon op mijn smartphone werk weer! Super onlogisch, maar dat maakt niet uit. Blijft een vreemd land, China...

Hi, I am using a Xiaomi home security set. When the alarm goes off, I receive an alarm tone on my smartphone. Once had to reinstall the set, but I did not receive alarm tone on my smartphone anymore:-( After very long search found the problem. Change the China assignment temporarily to another country and start again. Then change again to China and the alarm tone on my smartphone works again! Super illogical, but that doesn't matter. Still a strange country, China....