Mi10 call problems

tda8190

Members
Apr 16, 2018
hello,i'm with original global stable 12.01with mi10 and i have a big problem,i have issues during calls....
in random calls, get sound dead, around 20 sec or around 1min20 sec.
sometimes, after repeat call problem persist, and some time everything is ok...
someone solved by replacing the sim card but for me it is impossible.
is it possible that with this rom the problem is solved? is the dual sim enabled or not?
Thanks.

Reactions: karimhk
I have the same problem. Where did you read that exchange sim solve problem?

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: karimhk
i had this problem...

changing sim card, after few days didnt solve problem, neither new rom didnt solve problem.

i call tele2 (where i have phone account), and tell them about problem, after that, they said to me, they have issues with one line of huawei problem also, so i need to write a time of call, write a time of sound dead, location and other phone caller.

after 10 days of checking, they said that few cellular towers didnt have a good timings (or whatever they said), they recalibrate them, and problem is solved, for over a 4 months

Call problems can also be caused by an add blocker like Blokada or Adguard in case if Vowifi / Wlan calls.

It seems that the issue in Android 11, returned back to 10 and it is fine

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

It seems that the issue in Android 11, returned back to 10 and it is fine

No, I experienced this problem on Android 10, I flashed Android 11 and until the problem appeared, a week had passed.

Disable Google Assistant.
Open Google app => On the bottom select last option "More" => Settings => Google Assistant => Assistant Tab => scroll to bottom and select your device => Turn off option "Google Assistant" => reboot device

Disable Google Assistant.
Open Google app => On the bottom select last option "More" => Settings => Google Assistant => Assistant Tab => scroll to bottom and select your device => Turn off option "Google Assistant" => reboot device
Thanks, i will try this solution

I'm also encountering sound issues. I have the Mi 10 with Miui 12.0.6. Sometimes there is no sound on only incoming calls, and also the caller doesn't hear me. After a recall it works fine. This issue happens spontaneously a few times (e.g. 1 out of 10 calls). I tried the sim card on another phone and that worked well with no issues. Did you guys found the solution??

I'm also encountering sound issues. I have the Mi 10 with Miui 12.0.6. Sometimes there is no sound on only incoming calls, and also the caller doesn't hear me. After a recall it works fine. This issue happens spontaneously a few times (e.g. 1 out of 10 calls). I tried the sim card on another phone and that worked well with no issues. Did you guys found the solution??
Update: I have changed the sim-card and set off google assistant as posted earlier by another user, but issue is still not solved for me.
I have installed today the update Miui 12.2.7.0 Stable (RJBEUXM), I hope that this issue is solved with this rom.

Hey, did any1 else find a solution by now? I've had this phone since May and every third call or so I hear complaints about call quality, which I never heard before on my oneplus. Really unsatisfied with the 10t pro, I think I'm never comming to this xiaomi shitbrand again. ( Funny thing, a friend warned me about call quality issues he had on his xiaomi bsck in 2016, but i was sure they would've fixed it by now, especially since 10t pro is kind off their flagship phone lmfao)