[MI10] Xiaomi.eu V12.5 discussion & support (V12.5.8.0)

While waiting for the 168 hours to finish to unlock the phone I have two doubts about this Rom I want to install:
  • How is the battery of this MIUI 12.5.3.0 stable compared to the official MIUI 12.2.5.0 global that I have now? Cause I've just bought this MI10 and honestly from what I've read on internet I thought the battery was much better than what I'm seeing now. Basically I used to get about the same time with my old s20 plus Exynos
  • Is there a way (with no root preferable) to hide the nav bar in this new MIUI so I can install a third-party app for the gestures (F.N.G.) and using it with nova launcher (as an alternative of the MIUI gestures that don't work with third-party launchers)

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I used Room 12.5.3 for Mi 10. Now, I would like downgrade to room 12.2.10. So, I will install: clear or durty method ?

Thank you first.

Hi everyone

I used Room 12.5.3 for Mi 10. Now, I would like downgrade to room 12.2.10. So, I will install: clear or durty method ?

Thank you first.
Hello,

Clean install method is mandatory (= "Format Data" button in TWRP).

;)

Hello,

Clean install method is mandatory (= "Format Data" button in TWRP).

;)
Rollback to rom 12.2.10.
Rom 12.2.10 better than rom 12.5.3: battery life, smooth and I use lunar calendar (3st app) with month widget. Rom 12.5.3, it can not show month widget

Reactions: hylmi
Hi,
I'm trying this "stable" xiaomi eu 12.5.3.0 and honestly I'm seeing so many bugs in the rom. I'm just keeping it because of the possibility to use it with DualSim.
Also, now I've found quite a strange feature that I want to disable but I don't know how to do it. Basically everytime I leave the phone on charging during the night when I wake up and check it it has this strange panel with the weather notification and everytime I have to close it just to see the normal panel with the real notifications. Do someone know how to disable this? On the lock screen I just wanna see my real notifications and not that weather panel.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-04-08-30-16-983_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-04-08-30-16-983_lockscreen.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 342
Good Day! I am a mi 10(Umi) user and Currently I am on V12.2.9.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11. I have successfully flash this Rom using the twrp from wzsx150. However, when I tried to boot it today because I am planning to update the Rom to V12.5 that Twrp is not booting up. I tried to use the Vol.Up + Power but it only takes me into the stock recovery. Tried using fastboot commands but it does not do anything. I don't know what to do to fix this. I want to try and use the New Twrp from Manuel Blanco (XDA) but I am hesitant that I might get into a Bootloop. Please give me a guide on how to resolve this issue becasue I don't want to start from scratch again and do a major damage on my phone's software. Is it ok to just flash the new twrp from Manuel Blanco over my existing twrp? Thanks in advance for the answer.

I did it that way - flashing twrp 3.5.1 over a 3.4.2 1206 and then flashed a 12.5.3. XEU through it. Not a single problem.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Hi.
Mi 10 ultra
Firmware: 12.5.1.0 stable
random drop Bluetooth
on call, it automatically switches from free hands to the telephone receiver when you have been talking for a while

Finally I feel that the battery got quite better overtime with the miui 12.5 on my MI10. It still has quite few bugs but there is one especially that is quite annoying to me:
Basically every time I turn on the phone in the morning once it gets to the page requesting for the sim pin it gets stuck for about 30 seconds and sometimes it even restarts on his own (after the restart it gets back normally).
Is it something that you guys noticed too? Is there a way to fix it?
I've also noticed that is something that happens when I leave the phone turned off and charging during the night and then I turn it on in the morning. It does not happen if I just restart the phone or I turn it off and then quickly turn it on again.

Finally I feel that the battery got quite better overtime with the miui 12.5 on my MI10. It still has quite few bugs but there is one especially that is quite annoying to me:
Basically every time I turn on the phone in the morning once it gets to the page requesting for the sim pin it gets stuck for about 30 seconds and sometimes it even restarts on his own (after the restart it gets back normally).
Is it something that you guys noticed too? Is there a way to fix it?
I've also noticed that is something that happens when I leave the phone turned off and charging during the night and then I turn it on in the morning. It does not happen if I just restart the phone or I turn it off and then quickly turn it on again.

The same for me!!!

Any problems with VoLTE or VoWifi here?
12.5.1.0 Mi Global Stock is trash, bad battery and no VoLTE/VoWifi anymore :/

12.5.5.0 works almost perfect after few days. This player "bug" is so disgusting but it's just that problem and sometimes after reboot I get media storage battery drain (just reboot and it's gone).

On last 12.5.5 Chrome app randomly close. Also PIP is not working after few hours phone on, you must restart phone to make It work again. Also, i notice a bit more power drain than 12.5.3 and 12.5.4... Which one is better for you?

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

I don't use Chrome (only Fennec, Chromium, Bromite and Firefox). Works without any issue.
PIP I don't use for few hours but when I use it, also no problems here. I fresh install xiaomi.eu with 12.5.5.0 and the battery life is unreal good, compare to global 12.5.1.0

Problem is when you charge the phone or when you connect it to PC, media core is draining the battery, need to reboot the phone and no problems. Also the known problem with media in notification bar. But so far best ROM from the first days with Mi10.

Hello goys how's going?
Currently i'm running 12.0.13 stable on my MI10Ultra. Can i do a dirty flash in order to install this new stable version? Will i lose any data?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.1.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip

By the way, is that true that 12.2.10 is better than 12.5.1.0 ?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, have not been around for the last 3 months. I'm still on 12.5.3.0.

Could you guys please provide your feedback on 12.5.5.0? Should I know something very important before updating?

Hello.
I don't know if anybody could hep or give strong advice but I request some help please.
I've downloaded and installed that rom using TWRP : xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_V12.5.3.0.RGICNXM_v12-11.zip without any worry.
Fact is, once connected, no way to access "gallery", it's opening fast and exiting as fast as for opening.
I have wiped cache, dalvik cache, but same problem occurs.
Any idea please?

Regards.

Hi there. Sorry, I should had say about it : French language was set.
Can you try to set the system language to "English" then open the Gallery app. If it's working then it's a French translation issue. ;)

Can you try to set the system language to "English" then open the Gallery app. If it's working then it's a French translation issue. ;)
Yes, already tried it once you referred about language, did a reboot, but same problem occurs.
I didn't have that problem before on past rom.