[MI10] Xiaomi.eu V12.5 discussion & support (V12.5.8.0)

12.5.7.0 released in China for Mi10 and Mi10 Pro (MIUI12.5 Enhanced)

Swift performance. More life between the charges.

Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.

Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.

Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.

Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.

Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.

I'm still on 12.5.5.0 and will skip 12.5.6.0

I don't see it on telegram Chanelle. Are you sure about it? Anyway, XEU will release it soon after Xiaomi, so, we'll get it too.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

I'm on 12.5.7.0. and I can't see screenshots on the gallery app. I can see screen recordings, but I can't see screenshots.

I've tried to add the folder, but I always get an error. I'm not sure if it has been already reported.

Apart from that, everything works great.

Reactions: Andrew733
No problem here. Everything is working just fine with the screenshots in the gallery.
bb1dfd1b126b200d23f7cf0f4deb10a1.jpg

Also no problems with screenshot. @Bubba KO from which Rom you flash 12.5.7.0?
12.5.6.0. In fact, I had a previous little bug. The clock and fingerprint widgets on the lockscreen turn black after every reboot. I fix it by changing to another theme and coming back to mine. I suppose a clean install would be necessary to fix those little bugs

Alright, finished booting up the phone.
So far no problems encountered.
Need more time to tell if anything is messed up.
Edit: oh ,yes, there's a new MI logo in the boot sequence....
:)

Last edited:
Reactions: krzylew
Yesterday I installed on my Mi 10 the newest stable version of xiaomi.eu (V12.5.8.0.RJBCNXM).
Unfortunately in my case the phone seems to no longer be certified on Google Store (Play) also Netflix cannot be downloaded and I was not able to use phone for payments using Google Pay.

On SafetyNet test the CTS profile match was failing.
Right now I have flashed Indian stock firmware and I locked back the bootloader (the phone is now certified, the CTS is passing) but I'm not satisfied by this stock firmware being forced to have dual sim support and also I need to be able to pay with my phone trough Google Pay and Revolut (I don't have my physical card any longer) :(

I really don't know how to proceed to flash back the xiaomi.eu custom rom and to have it certified easily without too much hassle. Yesterday I tried the steps suggested on another post on this forum, but without success: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-failed-redmi-k30-pro-zoom.57923/#post-567224

I had previously 12.5.7.0 and I upgraded trough twrp to 12.5.8.0 but I saw that the SafetyNet is failing and the Google Pay disabled the contactless on store payments.
Then I flashed the latest EEA full stock firmware trough fastboot, without bootloader locked the phone is not certified, I locked back the bootloader then the phone appeared as certified.
In the end I tried again to flash the xiaomi.eu, unfortunately with same negative results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-09-22-08-57-197_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-09-22-08-57-197_com.android.vending.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_2021-09-09-22-10-13-355_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-09-22-10-13-355_com.android.vending.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Yesterday I installed on my Mi 10 the newest stable version of xiaomi.eu (V12.5.8.0.RJBCNXM).
Unfortunately in my case the phone seems to no longer be certified on Google Store (Play) also Netflix cannot be downloaded and I was not able to use phone for payments using Google Pay.

On SafetyNet test the CTS profile match was failing.
Right now I have flashed Indian stock firmware and I locked back the bootloader (the phone is now certified, the CTS is passing) but I'm not satisfied by this stock firmware being forced to have dual sim support and also I need to be able to pay with my phone trough Google Pay and Revolut (I don't have my physical card any longer) :(

I really don't know how to proceed to flash back the xiaomi.eu custom rom and to have it certified easily without too much hassle. Yesterday I tried the steps suggested on another post on this forum, but without success: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-failed-redmi-k30-pro-zoom.57923/#post-567224
You followed an old workaround (already included in recent Xiaomi.eu ROMs)... ^^

My new workaround is posted here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-9-1.62961/post-626475

;)

Reactions: ciubex
I refuse to believe it was that simple :)

1. Flash firmware
2. Flash Magisk
3. Hide Magisk
4. Flash Fix_CTS_SafetyNet_v1.0-Magisk.zip posted on your post (link)

Many thanks @Poney70 :cool:

So, I'm back on xiaomi.eu stable v12.5.8.0 and all seems to work properly, actually with a minor change, the device name (model name) is "Xiaomi devices" due to your fix (modified system.prop)
I forgot to mention that on the Google Play Store the device still appear as not certified, but seems that is not so important because all appear as working properly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-11-01-05-21-067_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-11-01-05-21-067_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_2021-09-11-01-19-24-814_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-11-01-19-24-814_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ and goran0904
I refuse to believe it was that simple :)

1. Flash firmware
2. Flash Magisk
3. Hide Magisk
4. Flash Fix_CTS_SafetyNet_v1.0-Magisk.zip posted on your post (link)

Many thanks @Poney70 :cool:

So, I'm back on xiaomi.eu stable v12.5.8.0 and all seems to work properly, actually with a minor change, the device name (model name) is "Xiaomi devices" due to your fix (modified system.prop)
I forgot to mention that on the Google Play Store the device still appear as not certified, but seems that is not so important because all appear as working properly.
Hi, can you share how to flash the safetynet fix? In Magisk Manager 8.0.7, there is no more module section. So how do you load the module? Also, are u using magisk 23, or 21.4?