MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Release 12.5.7 (MI 10) Yesterday a very bad surprise. SECURITY CHECK FAILED. McDonald's app offers do not activate. The app reports security issues. Unable to activate coupon offers.
With the previous version no problem if I remember correctly
I'm updating to 12.5.8 and I really hope the security warning doesn't appear anymore.

12.5.8 same problem. Any solution? ://///
Read my following post about SafetyNet: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-9-1.62961/post-626475

And also this for more details: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/need-fix-to-safetynet-fail-on-mi-10t-apollo.63059/post-627391

EDIT: If your device has no issue with SafetyNet then you should try to delete the "TWRP" folder (in root of your phone's storage). Doing that should fix your issue.

;)

Last edited:
Can't find/download Netflix app on Play store since last update (12.5.5) on Redmi K30 /Poco F2 pro. Also, 5G network does not appears to be used on preferred networks.

Release 12.5.7 (MI 10) Yesterday a very bad surprise. SECURITY CHECK FAILED. McDonald's app offers do not activate. The app reports security issues. Unable to activate coupon offers.
With the previous version no problem if I remember correctly
I'm updating to 12.5.8 and I really hope the security warning doesn't appear anymore.

12.5.8 same problem. Any solution? ://///
i used to have the issue when first upgraded to android 11, but for the past few months release. mcd app opened just fine and able to use the coupon. same Mi10 device here.

Can't find/download Netflix app on Play store since last update (12.5.5) on Redmi K30 /Poco F2 pro. Also, 5G network does not appears to be used on preferred networks.
Verify your Safetynet is pass

Sent from my Xiaomi device using Tapatalk

So if i dont want magisk the only way to pass safetynet is no flash any new update until xiaomi eu fix?
Still my phone netflix and bank apps working.
Mi 9 lite(pyxis)
Greece

Hi guys,
quick question:

My Mi 11 Ultra now has TWRP + Xiaomi.EU
I'm going to sell it to a guy who is not confident with modding.
I think it's better I put the EEA rom that has been used for the version arrived in Italy.
Which procedure do you suggest to do it?
download last EEA ROM, 'recovery' version and install it trought TWRP ? (my purpose is to get a phone that is able to receive new updates trough OTA and install the automatically).
or what?

Thank you.

Last edited:
I downloaded latest update for mi 10 12.5.8.0
I want to back to 12.5.6.0
Can i do that without format data

I downloaded latest update for mi 10 12.5.8.0
I want to back to 12.5.6.0
Can i do that without format data
Why not try to downgrade to 12.5.7.0? :)

You can try to install the previous version in your custom recovery and reboot but if your device doesn't boot to system, install the latest version again and reboot. ;)

Reactions: Hamzalp
You might have issues without format....why you want to go back? Do you have issues?
There is a problem in Memory Extension
But when it was turned off, it was fine
Good update
Screenshot_2021-09-09-15-13-04-285_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-09-15-12-43-726_com.miui.home.jpg

Reactions: extenge
Hi all, I got last versión 12.5.6 but my Poco F3 doesn't have the memory expansión feature, there is only a few device that got this feature?

Enviado desde mi M2012K11AC mediante Tapatalk

Hello to all,

Xiaomi leaves the RN9s / 9Pro and especially its Global version, without regular upgrades.
A recent example is the release of miui 12.5 for almost all versions except Global.
I do not know if it is possible, but could eu rom be based on the EEA version of miui instead of Global?

Hello together,

I get a News Version for my 10T.
After downloading of the Update i get the notification that i should get my Passwort in Recovery to Install the zip.
The Phone get of and startet normal without to Install the Update.
What can i do?

Hello together,

I get a News Version for my 10T.
After downloading of the Update i get the notification that i should get my Passwort in Recovery to Install the zip.
The Phone get of and startet normal without to Install the Update.
What can i do?
Hello,

If your device didn't reboot in TWRP (as it should), can you manually boot in TWRP?

If not, you need boot your device in fastboot mode and use fastboot command, on your computer, to boot TWRP (fastboot boot twrp.img). :)

Recommended TWRP for your device is this one: twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555.img

EDIT: When in TWRP, go in "Install" menu then find the downloaded ROM in your files and install it. Reboot your device when it's done.

;)

Reactions: Andi17
Hello,

If your device didn't reboot in TWRP (as it should), can you manually boot in TWRP?

If not, you need boot your device in fastboot mode and use fastboot command, on your computer, to boot TWRP (fastboot boot twrp.img). :)

Recommended TWRP for your device is this one: twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555.img

EDIT: When in TWRP, go in "Install" menu then find the downloaded ROM in your files and install it. Reboot your device when it's done.

;)
I don't installed the twrp.
I used the Instruction here

Here is written only to Boot the Recovery and not to Install.

Edit: i found the Update Instruction. I have to boot the twrp Recovery with Fastboot to Install the update

I don't installed the twrp.
I used the Instruction here

Here is written only to Boot the Recovery and not to Install.

Edit: i found the Update Instruction. I have to boot the twrp Recovery with Fastboot to Install the update
That's good to follow this guide. :)

I don't know if there is new ROM installation guide for your device now but the current one is safe. ;)

Reactions: Andi17
Mi 11 Ultra with 12.5.12 ROM version.
Any idea about the reason why it shows "5G" on network signal indicator even if active connection is actually LTE?
Is there any fix for that?

CTS profile match fails in Safetynet in Mi10 latest 12.5.8.0. Anyway to fix It without rooted? Downgrade to 12.5.7 is safe just installing on 12.5.8 and wipe cache and dalvik?
Also, same problem since 12.5.7... LHDC códec fails when listening music with Mi TW 2s.

Attachments

• IMG_20210910_004752.jpg
    IMG_20210910_004752.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.