[MI10] Xiaomi.eu V12.5 discussion & support (V12.5.8.0)

Yeah, the new update 12.5 for umi is perfect. Safetynet passed, better autonomy, improved battery, a couldn't find any bug.

Does anyone knows how to increase volume in Bluetooth, well since I updated from MIUI 12.1 to 12.5, Bluetooth sound is lower than before, it seems like a compressor (I have Mi Air Pro 2s)

NOTE:
I disabled absolute volume from settings
I changed settings in Bluetooth developer options and there's no solution.
Can anyone help us?

Yeah, the new update 12.5 for umi is perfect. Safetynet passed, better autonomy, improved battery, a couldn't find any bug.

Does anyone knows how to increase volume in Bluetooth, well since I updated from MIUI 12.1 to 12.5, Bluetooth sound is lower than before, it seems like a compressor (I have Mi Air Pro 2s)

NOTE:
I disabled absolute volume from settings
I changed settings in Bluetooth developer options and there's no solution.
Can anyone help us?
Try Viper4Android. İ didn't try Bluetooth yet. İ will try and will write

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Try Viper4Android. İ didn't try Bluetooth yet. İ will try and will write

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
Yes, I've been using it since 2018 until now. Even increasing volume, and adding convolvers. It sounds lower than I used in Android 10. But thanks for helping. This is a great community :D

Някой пробвал ли е Mi 10 UMI със стабилен ром MIUI12.5, чува ли се тонът на звънене в Bluetooth хендсфри?

Някой пробвал ли е Mi 10 UMI със стабилен ром MIUI12.5, чува ли се тонът на звънене в Bluetooth хендсфри?
Well, Until now 12.5 for umi is perfect, not bugs until now consider the fact that I don't use Dual apps, I haven't tested it yet.
Talking about your another question
I bet that option is available if you set this option as enabled IMG_20210413_125257.png

THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWER, BUT THIS OPTION IS FOR THE SPEAKER TO PLAY THE RINGING TONE WHEN A BLUETOOTH HEADPHONE IS ON.

THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWER, BUT THIS OPTION IS FOR THE SPEAKER TO PLAY THE RINGING TONE WHEN A BLUETOOTH HEADPHONE IS ON.
Please do not write in capital letters because in the forums it is the same as screaming.
Many thanks.

Can someone confirm me if that after I install this ROM I will have dualsim capability on my xiaomi MI10?

Also at the moment in my official miui 12.2 the gestures with nova launcher are not working. Does they work with this miui 12.5?

Thanks. I'm gonna try to unlock the bootloader now. I've checked my anti-rollback indice and it is "1". What does that mean? Can I safely flash this miui 12.5 and eventually roll back to the 12.0 Global Official?

Thanks. I'm gonna try to unlock the bootloader now. I've checked my anti-rollback indice and it is "1". What does that mean? Can I safely flash this miui 12.5 and eventually roll back to the 12.0 Global Official?
Anti-rollback: 1 = Anti-rollback is disabled. ;)

Hi all
I just wanted to let you all know, that I get Safetynet API Error with this build in Magisk, unless I update to the Canary version.
At the begining it was fine with stable or beta, too but today I recognized something was wrong and tried different things. Upading to Canary solved my issue

How do you applied magisk after dirty rom flash? Did you just flashed magisk in TWRP?

Last edited:
Yes, I just reflashed Magisk after a dirty flash
I did that too and this resulted in a bootloop, I followed the official guide for magisk: "Rename the .apk file extension to .zip, for example: Magisk-v22.0.apk → Magisk-v22.0.zip " -> I flashed this file in TWRP
Did you do the same?

Reactions: Michianon
I just used the same old files from this guide
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-twrp-root-xposed-tutorial-xiaomi-mi-10.57927/
I only had a bootloop, when I flashed my "old" overclocked boot.img from KonaBess
Thanks, I tried it with the "21400 version (Android 11) " from the guide, but again bootloop..

EDIT: Okay, i have gone the "official" way from the magisk installation guide with patching the boot.img file with the canary versio -> works flawless

Last edited:
Reactions: Hansaaaland
Thanks, I tried it with the "21400 version (Android 11) " from the guide, but again bootloop..

EDIT: Okay, i have gone the "official" way from the magisk installation guide with patching the boot.img file with the canary versio -> works flawless
Good to hear that it works for you now.

Still strange that it didnt work with the normal zip file.
I always Dirty flash the new update, then immediately flash the Magisk zip and as the final step clean Dalvik/Cache.

If your OCing your GPU, then you need to create a new flashable boot file with KonaBess