New Mi10T not connecting as multimedia to car system

gello94

Members
Jun 13, 2021
Hi everyone, I have problem with my Mi10T connectig with my Suzuki Swift car as multimedia bluetooth, until the latest version of Android 10 i had no problems.
When i connect on the slda trough bluetooth the phone is seen, but i can't play music or media, i can only do phonecalls, and this drives me mad, because for like short trip i have no intentions on using AA, that works great. And with some apps the next and previous track button on wheel and on screen doesn't work using AA.
I tried everything already, did a reset on the phone and still not working. I also tried another Mi10T with same sw version and it works great, no iussues.

I also tried to change everything in developer menu but with no success. The default audio codec stays on AAC, on the other phone it stay on SBC, but i can't force in anyway this setting.

Any suggestions?

Hi everyone, I have problem with my Mi10T connectig with my Suzuki Swift car as multimedia bluetooth, until the latest version of Android 10 i had no problems.
When i connect on the slda trough bluetooth the phone is seen, but i can't play music or media, i can only do phonecalls, and this drives me mad, because for like short trip i have no intentions on using AA, that works great. And with some apps the next and previous track button on wheel and on screen doesn't work using AA.
I tried everything already, did a reset on the phone and still not working. I also tried another Mi10T with same sw version and it works great, no iussues.

I also tried to change everything in developer menu but with no success. The default audio codec stays on AAC, on the other phone it stay on SBC, but i can't force in anyway this setting.

Any suggestions?

I have the same problem with my Mi10T in a Suzuki Ignis car, did you find any solution?

I went back on miui 12.0.19 to have it working. I really love miui 12.5 but I drive a lot for work and music is a must, also the utility to change songs on the wheel it's useful and can't be done by using a bluetooth aux adapter (you can find it for cheap on Amazon).

I have got a similiar problem with a Mi9 on latest version, it can connect to car but looses connection like ever 3 seconds.

The problem stays also on Xiaomi Mi10T Pro, I bought this hoping that it could have solved the problem, but, still, it is here.