Mi10t PRO bootloop out of the blue

InsaneWar

Members
Aug 21, 2022
Hello everyone,
I'm new here, I can't seem to find a section where to introduce myself therefore I guess it's not mandatory, if it is please tell me.
I've tried searching for a solution all over the forum but can't seem to find one.

A couple of days ago I was camping. Before going to sleep I checked my phone as usual, it was charged (around 80%) and everything was normal.
When I woke up the screen was black but with the backlight on and only vibrating, therefore I thought to hard reboot it by long pressing the power button.
Since then the phone has been stuck in bootloop and won't do anything.
The phone is 100% stock
I can access the stock recovery and the fastboot mode.
Fastboot is recognized by Windows. ADB doesn't seem so.
MiFlash recognizes the device.

I've also tried MiPCSuite and MiPhoneAssistant (the chinese version) but both of them don't seem to detect the device.

I really need to save the data, therefore I can't just erese everything and reflash. Do you have any suggestion?

The last thing I was thinking to do is to flash the latest stock rom via MiFlash and as far as I know this shouldn't erease the data, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope to hear from someone,

Thank you
Alessandro

Hello everyone,
I'm new here, I can't seem to find a section where to introduce myself therefore I guess it's not mandatory, if it is please tell me.
I've tried searching for a solution all over the forum but can't seem to find one.

A couple of days ago I was camping. Before going to sleep I checked my phone as usual, it was charged (around 80%) and everything was normal.
When I woke up the screen was black but with the backlight on and only vibrating, therefore I thought to hard reboot it by long pressing the power button.
Since then the phone has been stuck in bootloop and won't do anything.
The phone is 100% stock
I can access the stock recovery and the fastboot mode.
Fastboot is recognized by Windows. ADB doesn't seem so.
MiFlash recognizes the device.

I've also tried MiPCSuite and MiPhoneAssistant (the chinese version) but both of them don't seem to detect the device.

I really need to save the data, therefore I can't just erese everything and reflash. Do you have any suggestion?

The last thing I was thinking to do is to flash the latest stock rom via MiFlash and as far as I know this shouldn't erease the data, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope to hear from someone,

Thank you
Alessandro
If you are on the original ROM version, this is the wrong forum. This is a forum for customize ROM from Xiaomi.eu. The original forum is c.mi.com