Mi11 Ultra Bootloader Unlock

xmimpressions

Members
Jul 31, 2021
Hi All,

I wish to flash my Mi 11 Ultra (CN/EN ROM) to Xiamo EU Stable ROM. For this I did attempt to unlock my Device for this using the Mi Unlock tool. However, It says try 166 Hrs later.
I would request you all to let me know if there is any way to skip this waiting period? or Is it certain that the device can be unlocked after waiting 166 Hrs?

Any pointers or information will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I wish to flash my Mi 11 Ultra (CN/EN ROM) to Xiamo EU Stable ROM. For this I did attempt to unlock my Device for this using the Mi Unlock tool. However, It says try 166 Hrs later.
I would request you all to let me know if there is any way to skip this waiting period? or Is it certain that the device can be unlocked after waiting 166 Hrs?

Any pointers or information will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!
There is no way to skip the alloted waiting time. Just wait and be patient.

Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to say hello as I am new to the forum and thank you in advance for your understanding with my questions. I am also sorry for digging up this thread, but looking for an answer it seemed to be the most appropriate.

I have questions about unlocking the bootloader in Mi 11 Ultra, the Chinese version that I am going to buy on Tradingshenzen. As previously mentioned, the waiting time for unlocking is 168h. The question is whether I have to keep the SIM card in the phone all the time or can I take it out and put it in the old phone and then re-insert the card after 7 days and finish unlocking it?

I apologize in advance if the question is stupid but this will be my first Xiaomi phone and I don't want to break anything.

Great, thanks a lot for that answer.

However, I have one more to the further installation of EU Rom. Should I update CN Rom to the latest version before installing the EU Rom version via Fastboot? I want to upload EU Rom version 12.5.20 stable.

Sorry that this question is a little bit of topic...

Great, thanks a lot for that answer.

However, I have one more to the further installation of EU Rom. Should I update CN Rom to the latest version before installing the EU Rom version via Fastboot? I want to upload EU Rom version 12.5.20 stable.

Sorry that this question is a little bit of topic...
you dont need it… but you can update it

Reactions: Derdzik