New Mi11 ultra fail to load Simcity Buildit saved game

hkp77

Members
Oct 1, 2021
I have Xiaomi 11 Ultra which is running on current EU stable rom 12.5.12.0 (RKACNXM). I have an issue with loading my Simcity Buildit saved game (eaither from EA games or facebook).

The error states problem with the internet connection. There was no issues while it was running CN rom. Tried all the troubleshooting steps from EA games (failed) and also contacted their technical support and they insisted to contact the manufacturer of the device.

Can someone please advise? Appreciate it. BTW other than this problem the rom works perfectly especially with notifications and bloatware. Thanks all!

Attachments

• simcity error.jpeg
    simcity error.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 140
I have Xiaomi 11 Ultra which is running on current EU stable rom 12.5.12.0 (RKACNXM). I have an issue with loading my Simcity Buildit saved game (eaither from EA games or facebook).

The error states problem with the internet connection. There was no issues while it was running CN rom. Tried all the troubleshooting steps from EA games (failed) and also contacted their technical support and they insisted to contact the manufacturer of the device.

Can someone please advise? Appreciate it. BTW other than this problem the rom works perfectly especially with notifications and bloatware. Thanks all!
i have installed the game and its possible to save load game status with google play games. I dont have facebook.

Reactions: JiaiJ
i have installed the game and its possible to save load game status with google play games. I dont have facebook.
If I started a new game it is possible to save it to FB or Google no problem. The problem is trying to retrieve my saved game. Have been playing it for 2 years and it's sad to lose it.