Mi2 .qcn File Request - Imei Corrupted

gonewild

Members
Apr 16, 2013
My Xiaomi Mi2 imei and baseband are invalid (unknown), probably because of some flashing...I need that somebody shares his .qcn file of Xiaomi Mi 2 to solve my problem (i am gonna use my imei, i still have it from the mi2 box). You can create a .qcn file with qpst very easily.

To backup your QCN, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED so that you don't corrupt your QCN data like i did, simply follow the guide at android brick below (http://www.androidbrick.com/ultimat...agon-xiaomi-mi5-imei-and-baseband-repair-fix/)

Summary
  • Install all the stuff per the guide. (if you have been flashing your phone with QPST already you probably already have)
  • Open QPST Configuration > go to ports tab > there should be already one port with the phone (if no,add new port) > press OK
  • Open QPST Software download > Make sure the correct port is selected > go to backup tab > choose the directory you want it saved in > Click start
  • Share it with me.... Please.......
qpst: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591020540824930

diag driver: https://mega.nz/#!CZFTVJYS!lvBK0RlWKPIMHQjbeNrzBulcBqTtqBGqaBBiGv2gpyE

optional (if you don't have adb in your pc): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591020540824933

You can pm me if you can help me

Last edited:
Reactions: tapasuser
I can help you as soon as I replace my USB port. Currently It's half-broken. Since I'm ordering it from China, I don't know how long it will take to replace it. Hopefully someone can help you sooner, but if not I can do it for you.

I can help you as soon as I replace my USB port. Currently It's half-broken. Since I'm ordering it from China, I don't know how long it will take to replace it. Hopefully someone can help you sooner, but if not I can do it for you.
thank you

tried to backup as descibed but failed;

errors: disk error while writing to file

any idea? thanks..

tried to backup as descibed but failed;

errors: disk error while writing to file

any idea? thanks..
if you proper enter the diag mod and qpst recognizes the phone, it should be working

btw I sent you a private message

i entered to diag mode via adb command

"setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb"

qpst recognized and port opened but then backup failed..

maybe it's not doable...try to give this command (it's just to see your partition table):

adb shell
su
ls -l /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/

still looking for a working qcn file...you just need a xiaomi mi2, miui rom and qpst program...it's extremely easy

still looking for a working qcn file...you just need a xiaomi mi2, miui rom and qpst program...it's extremely easy
Is it necessary the phone is running MIUI? Or is it possible, that it will work on CM 12.1?

Is it necessary the phone is running MIUI? Or is it possible, that it will work on CM 12.1?
as far as i remember it's not working with custom rom...try to enter diag mode, there are 2 ways:

1) dial pad: *#*#717717#*#*

2)terminal (cmd on windows):

adb shell

su

setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb

Then you need to install some driver (qualcomm qpst diag driver) and finally you can use qpst program (qpst-->start clients-->software download-->backup)

EDIT it's working also on CM 12.1. You just need root access to adb in developer options and then you can use the command (second option above)

Last edited:
EDIT it's working also on CM 12.1. You just need root access to adb in developer options and then you can use the command (second option above)
Cool. I found a seller for the USB port, that is from my country, so I could hopefully get my phone fixed sooner than I expected.

Reactions: gonewild
My Xiaomi Mi2 imei and baseband are invalid (unknown), probably because of some flashing...I need that somebody shares his .qcn file of Xiaomi Mi 2 to solve my problem (i am gonna use my imei, i still have it from the mi2 box). You can create a .qcn file with qpst very easily.

To backup your QCN, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED so that you don't corrupt your QCN data like i did, simply follow the guide at android brick below (http://www.androidbrick.com/ultimat...agon-xiaomi-mi5-imei-and-baseband-repair-fix/)

Summary
  • Install all the stuff per the guide. (if you have been flashing your phone with QPST already you probably already have)
  • Open QPST Configuration > go to ports tab > add new port > untick Show Serial and USB/QC Diagnostic ports only > select "ShenQi HS-USB Diagnostics" > press OK
  • Open QPST Software download > Make sure the correct port is selected, you should only have the one you just added > go to backup tab > choose the directory you want it saved in > Click start
  • Share it with me.... Please....... I miss my phone call thing and talking about how many bars i have
  • Profit

You can pm me if you can help me
Can't open the link, 404 page not found. How can I help?

unfortunately the one @Porske passed to me is not for mi2 but for mi2s...check under your battery, there's a sign:

mi2 - 2012061
mi2s - 2013012

it should be the different chipset the problem with the restoring (it seems to work from qpst but when i reboot the phone there is no imei and baseband)

PS porske is the only guy who managed to perform the backup, probably because he was using a miui based rom

I was just about to say that i run cm 12.1 so probably that's the problem and then saw that you got mi2 so there is no point trying with miui since i have mi2s :(

hi,

i too have a problem related to imei;
my phone's imei changed by a technician to a new one but i got "no service" error..
phone recognising sim card, asking and accepting pin code but then no connection to the service.

cheked the "service state";
voice and data radios seems "off".
flashed the rom via fastboot but no luck..

what should i do, anyone knows?
thanks in advance..

gonewild, sorry if i am out of topic, mods can move my post..

Attachments

• service_state.png
    service_state.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,078
hi,

i too have a problem related to imei;
my phone's imei changed by a technician to a new one but i got "no service" error..
phone recognising sim card, asking and accepting pin code but then no connection to the service.

cheked the "service state";
voice and data radios seems "off".
flashed the rom via fastboot but no luck..

what should i do, anyone knows?
thanks in advance..

gonewild, sorry if i am out of topic, mods can move my post..

nobody? there must be a way..