Mi2s, mi3

principio

Members
Nov 14, 2012
I seriously think about upgrading my hardware to a new miui phone. Now I have some questions about it, and I hope someone can help.

1st: no way to get more memory, true? There's no SD card slot. 32 GB is not that much, especially when you can make cool, but big pictures and videos.

2nd: Mi3 is on offer. Any experiences how long it will take to build language packs?

3rd: a galaxy s3 is coming to my mind, just to root it and install miui, I just got so used to it. Any comments? I sneaked in the s3 forum thread and first thing I read was about sudden death. Not so nice.

Thanks for your ideas!

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 4

I seriously think about upgrading my hardware to a new miui phone. Now I have some questions about it, and I hope someone can help.

1st: no way to get more memory, true? There's no SD card slot. 32 GB is not that much, especially when you can make cool, but big pictures and videos.

2nd: Mi3 is on offer. Any experiences how long it will take to build language packs?

3rd: a galaxy s3 is coming to my mind, just to root it and install miui, I just got so used to it. Any comments? I sneaked in the s3 forum thread and first thing I read was about sudden death. Not so nice.

Thanks for your ideas!

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 4

2nd: 10min:38s

Reactions: principio
1st No, you have Mi Cloud if you want more than 64 GB on Mi3.

3rd Ports are bad, it's no real MIUI.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: principio
Just get the Mi3, nothing better then real MIUI.
And will be fully supported, multilang etc.

Just to let you know, I just ordered the Mi2s. Although Mi3 seems to be better, it doesn't quite fit into my pocket. I like small (4.3, not sooooo small ;)) phones (Desire S is 3.7).

Reactions: swimmer
The size (of the phone....) was for me also the reason not to buy the Mi3.
But it's a personal choice, the Mi3 is a very nice phone with great specs!

Reactions: _jordan_
YEEEAH. Phone arrived, all good. No tax/customs :). Now I have to find out how to install miuiandroid international ROM... No SD-Card, no 4ext-Recovery... Lets see...

Reactions: Superwitschi
Up and running miuiandroid rom. Great experience. Especially when coming from old HTC Desire S. Like trading an old VW Beetle for S class Mercedes. Or an Herbie Beetle, it does everything you can imagine :-D

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk 4