New Mi4c, 7.2.9 - After Upgrade Gets Very Hot When Using The Phone App (talking)

Bootloader blocked and Twrp deleted as I'm going to install it?
Download and use the Updater app.

I updated to the last Nougat rom. After that I began the unlock process at en.miui.com/unlock and then I received the unlock sms. Via fastboot I flashed the twrp libra 7.0

Last edited:
If you have already updated to the rom N and you can not by updater app because there is no Twrp and closed bootloader

If you have already updated to the rom N and you can not by updater app because there is no Twrp and closed bootloader
It's true, what a mistake!
Last night flashed twrp via fastboot and flashed the last Nougat rom. It's wonderful! Smooth and normal battery use.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: dismacul
[Quote = "Desmond, mensaje: 352.828, miembro de: 80730"] Es verdad, lo que es un error!
Ayer por la noche brilló a través de TWRP fastboot y mostró la última rom turrón. ¡Es maravilloso! uso de la batería suave y normal.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c Mediante Tapatalk [/ quote]
I am waiting xiaomi Authorization to unlock.
Could you tell me the steps and version to install twrp?

[Quote = "Desmond, mensaje: 352.828, miembro de: 80730"] Es verdad, lo que es un error!
Ayer por la noche brilló a través de TWRP fastboot y mostró la última rom turrón. ¡Es maravilloso! uso de la batería suave y normal.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c Mediante Tapatalk [/ quote]
I am waiting xiaomi Authorization to unlock.
Could you tell me the steps and version to install twrp?

Download twrp libra 7.0 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767135741

Link for downloading the Fastboot adb:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0MKgCbUM0itVVFWRC02Q0VBQnc/view

Steps:
.:
Flash Nougat rom and enter at en.miui.com/unlock to apply for Unlocking.
First you have to receive the sms with unlock code.
Then, in your computer, enter at en.miui.com/unlock and download Mi Unlock Tool.
Conect the phone to computer via fastboot mode and run the unlock tool.
For installing twrp, you have to download in your pc the twrp and the fastboot adb.
Conect the phone via fastboot, open CMD.exe, type "cd\", "cd adb" and check if it’s unlocked with this commands: “fastboot oem device-info”
If it’s unlocked, then you can flash twrp writing in command line: "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img"
Then you write "fastboot boot twrp.img" for reboot the phone.
If everything is ok, the phone will reboot in twrp.

Last edited:
Is your pc windows 64?

Do you have the drivers correctly installed? (Adb version 9)

Try with another computer.

Last edited:
Try "fastboot devices" command before unlock, if it return serial number you are good to go with unlock tool.

You should have developer/weekly version rom and login with your unlock Mi Account to phone before unlocking.

The mobile on android comanfo "fastboot devices" ok. The mobile in fastboot with the command "fastboot devices" can not find any device. I tried with the drivers adb fastboot and the pdanet, usb dev key ok and in fastboot nothing, it does not connect. With the xiaomi mi5 always connect in fastboot with the two drivers