Mi4c Problems While Replacing The Screen

jck56

Members
Jan 11, 2017
Hello!

I bought a screen replacement for my Mi4C
The problem is it comes with all the frame instead of just the LCD and I've found that two parts are missing in the frame: the power and volume buttons and an other part which I don't know what it is.
i1.jpg
As you can see the frame I bought doesn't come with these parts.
i2.jpg
I tried peeling off the power and volume button strip from the old frame to put it in the new one but I can't remove it. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thank you!!

I have never had this issue...but after looking at some videos its seems they are just held on with adhesive...try to remove them very carefully....
P.S. only video I fond that showed them being removed was for a Mi4...most phones the volume buttons are very fragile and difficult to remove...be very careful .....

Thanks I was able to remove both the buttons and the other part which is the vibration motor. I used a hair dryer to soften the glue and managed to scrape them off with a thin razor. They work fine in the new frame :)

Hello.
Where did you buy this screen?
On aliexpress. Search for "High-Quality-New-Repair-Parts-xiaomi-mi4C-LCD-Display-and-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-Replacement-cell-phone" on google as I can't post links.

The quality is bad tho. Colors are washed out and if you press a bit hard on the screen you can see weird marks.

All your links except for eBay are blocked by this forum so can one of you maybe send a new link or store where to buy original screens?