Mi4s: New Multi Rom Avalaible

florens

Members
Mar 22, 2016
Hello

I have seen that is available a new multi rom in the room "ROMs DOWNLOAD" for MI4S.

I am a newbie in the MIUI word so I ask to who is more expert:

- This ROM is also in italian Language (i think so being a Multi but I m not sure...)
- To flash this rom I have to unblock the bootloader, right?
- The last one; the procedure to unlock the bootloader is the same for all device?

Thank you for your replay

Thank you for your response and your tutorial.
I have followed your procedure. Unfortunately when I go to recovery I'm stuck with a fix image and I can't do anything...
Have you an idea ?

Attachments

• recovery.jpg
    recovery.jpg
    730.9 KB · Views: 660
I have followed your procedure. Unfortunately when I go to recovery I'm stuck with a fix image and I can't do anything...
Have you an idea ?
hi widze... do you already make request to unlock bootloader to xiaomi ? i think you should request first to them. after that you use mi flash first so you could instal custom rom. for tutorial request open bootloader you can go to miui forum. sorry if my explanation not so good because im newbie also.

I have already unlock the device... The operation was succeful and I have checked with the command "fastboot oem device-info". I'm currently on a Dev ROM, if I flash an official Stable ROM, I will reblock the bootloader ?

Have you an idea ?
I got the same problem, the recovery flash hasn't work.
Have you tried the recovery in the tutorial?

Try with an other ADB or try this command "fastboot boot aqua.img"

I resolved the problem with doing a factory reset and reflash the recovery.
The recovery provided by the forum is in chinese. Where have you found the english one ?

Great finally I have Italian language installed with multi weekly..

Next week can I update the rom via updater or ota or do I have to flash the complete weekly rom with twrp?

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm also newbie and got my Mi4S from China. However, the China rom doesn't come with Google Services. Is the multi rom come with google services? Besides flush with multi rom, how to install the google services on the top of China Rom?